Rfid Asset Tracking Tags manufacturer

We are the prime Asset Tracking Tags manufacturers. Identis Tech Solutions, incorporated in 2010 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, is one of the most prominent manufacturers and suppliers of passive RFID. These products are widely used in tracking and tracing applications in retail, solar, logistics and transportation, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, animal and farming, automobile, IT, and engineering industries due to their high efficiency, reliability, outlasting performance, and cost-effectiveness.An asset tag is a label or sticker that uses a unique serial number to identify equipment or assets. A material such as anodized aluminum or laminated polyester is commonly used for asset tags. Asset tags may include the company's logo and information. On asset tags, barcodes are utilized to speed up the data input process and decrease field entry mistakes. The purpose of asset tags is to fit in every tiny, transportable, and valuable item. As a result, asset tags are becoming thinner and more tamper-resistant and linked with asset tracking software. To get these tags from the prime Asset Tracking Tags manufacturers, ring us up.

https://www.identis.in/asset-tracking-tags-manufacturers.php