Chapter 1

I stand there and stare at the group in front of me.
"The umbrella academy? no, you don't live here...this is the Sparrow Academy!" says my brother Ben provocatively. A man with a hat and leather jacket turns to his siblings, quite frightened, and takes a step forward.
"Ben, are you alive? You've changed quite a bit but-" before he could finish the sentence, Ben punches him once in the face. "hey don't hit my brother!" another member of the group shouts. I hide behind my siblings a bit and watch each one closely. A little boy in shorts catches my eye. He is definitely younger than the others. With a jolt I am torn from my thoughts. A fight breaks out and everyone hits each other. "Y/n don't look so stupid and help us!" I nod briefly and look back towards the little boy in shorts. He is gone?
„behind you dumbass" I suddenly hear a voice behind me. I quickly turn around and look at him. "Do you always take this long for everything?" He says again and I roll my eyes.
"It won't take me long to spank you." I assert confidently. Just as I was about to hit him he left again. "Time traveler.." I whisper to myself. "correct." He stands behind me again and this time I turn around faster.
"So you can teleport?" I ask. A small grin appears on his lips.
"Even that took a long time." I am annoyed. "Shove that ugly smirk up your ass!" I say.