marked.

aurora had written to theo the day before telling him that she isnt going back to france or russia however she is getting marked. when he went back to her room after the incident in the bathroom, his letter was on her bed. she opened it and sat down at the foot of her bed to read it.

//
my dearest, aurora.

as unfortunate it is that you arent going away for christmas, im glad youre not. when i arrived home, it was empty. turns out my father was sent to azkaban the same day yours was and now im staying at home, alone, until further notice. i will be receiving my mark the same day as you and draco, you will not go through this alone my love.

i am always going to be with you.

by time this letter reaches you, i expect itll be the 18th (marking day).

i cant wait to see you, i know its only been a day but i dont think i can go the whole holidays without you.

i love you.

yours, always and forever, theo
//

the twins and their mother used floo to get to riddle manor. draco, narcissa and then aurora. thats the order they travelled in.

theo was already there when they arrived.

he greeted draco with a 'bro hug' and a weary smile.

"we've only been home for a day and they wont stop fucking arguing, theo, mate" draco complained about his mother and sister until his mother arrived. "where is she?"

"she will be coming. give her about 30 seconds. good to see you, theodore" she nodded towards theo

"you too, mrs malfoy"

"narcissa is fine, thank you"

"then i must insist on you calling me theo"

"i can do that"

theo just smiled at her.

"theos fucking aurora, ma"

"great way to put it, thank you"

"im sorry?"

"me and aurora are in a relationship, have been for around 2 months"

"and you have.. slept together?"

"no. we havent"

"good, shes far to delicate for her own good, that girl"

"spasibo mama." aurora spoke from the fireplace she had just appeared from. (thank you mother (russian))

"no more french? thought you hated your father and swore to never speak russian again."

aurora ignores the comment and walks over to theo, wrapping her arms around his neck and standing on her toes more than she already was, in her heels.

cons of being short with a giant boyfriend.

"hey, love" he whispered into her hair

"hi" she mumbled back, ignoring how draco gave a disapproving look.

mattheo walked into the drawing room where the four were. "as nice as this is, my father is waiting"

"thank you mattheo." narcissa wrapped an arm around dracos shoulder and guided him out of the room.

"cute dress" mattheo smirked at aurora once her mother was out of hearing range

"piss off, riddle" theo rolled his eyes and rested his hand on auroras lower back as they walked in the same direction as narcissa and draco had.