hullucinations.

warning- flashback?? idk

theo and aurora arrived at malfoy manor alot later than they were expected.

the air felt dirty as aurora made her way towards her fathers office. she had been sent in there to get something for her mother.

however the moment she walked through the door way she could see lucius sat at his desk.

he placed the papers he had in his hand onto the wooden table and stood with a sigh.

the door slammed behind her, though there was no breeze. panicked, she backed away slowly from her father, who was edging towards her.

"do you know what you did wrong, aurora?"

she shook her head, biting her lip, not daring to speak and make things worse.

"do you remember when i told you this was our little secret? that no one outside of who already knows, can know?"

her back now against the wall and her legs trembling in fear beneath her frial body.

"ANSWER ME!" the man screamed at his daughter, grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling it so her neck felt as if it would break.

"y-yes i remember." she whispered as she screwed her eyes shut

"so why did you tell your new boyfriend? huh? wanna answer that?"

"i-im sorry.." she spoke through sobs of pain and fear.

"whats my name aurora."

"im sorry.. sir-" she choked out

"you will be." he released her hair and the sound of him unbuckling his belt could be heard.

"no- no please no! father!" she pleaded desperately trying to think of what to do next

"aurora are you okay?" theo called from down the hallway.

aurora looked towards the door, her heart pounding in her ribs. when she looked back to where lucius was just stood, he wasnt. the room was as it shouldve been.

she scrambled towards the door and opened it. jumping when theos walking towards her.

the blonde girl collapsed to the floor, her boyfriend just about catching her as she sobbed into his chest.

"youre okay baby youre okay" he kissed her head "what happened?"

"he was- but- im sorry-" she cried harder as she tried explaining the last few minutes to theo

"alright, love, youre alright, we can talk when youve calmed down. yeah? that sound good?" he said in a relaxed voice to try and edge away the girls rising anxiety attack.

she nodded and clutched onto his shirt tightly

"nothings going to hurt you, amore" he pressed one more kiss to her temple before beginning to stand and hold her up in his arms at the same time. he shut the door to the office and carried the crying girl into the livingroom.

draco and narcissa were in a drawing room, having tea. there was a cup for theo and aurora each but this was more important than stupid tea.

theo rocked his girl gently and kept his lips pressed to her forehead.

a few minutes later, she had mostly calmed down.

"i saw my father- he was going to-" she paused, thinking of a way to phrase the memory without triggering herself all over again "hurt me.."

"hes not here, doll. hes rotting away, where he should be."

she nodded and stroked theos cheek as she layed on his shoulder. "i love you"

"i love you too, princess"

aurora smiled weakly and pressed an innocent kiss onto the boys neck.

"come on, i bet draco and your mother are worried."

"doubt it" she frowned

"doesnt matter" he tapped her thigh gently, silently telling her to get up.

they had breifly spoken about nonverbal cues to use when they were with other people or in a case where either dont feel like talking. aurora liked it.

she stood up and took theos hand in her own once he was stood as well.

they easily found draco and narcissa

"did you get the papers?"

"oh no, she said she couldnt find them" theo answered for her

"ill have a look for them myself later then"

"sorry ma"

"thats quite alright"

"good manners babydoll" theo whispered to her and pulled a seat out for her, aurora held in an excited smile at the praise and rubbed her feet together under the table once she was sat.

draco sent theo a warning look and mouthed 'dont age her down around my mother'

theo nodded and began a conversation with mrs malfoy.

brothers best friendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें