Gretl's Birthday Wish

A/N: Hello! My friend told me about this hilarious story about her little cousin, so I wanted to make it a fic!
There is no Anschullus and this is rewritten.
For those wondering what changed, the writing in general changed (of course), and the timing changed (it used to be a month apart and now it's a day apart, you'll know what I mean when you read it.)
P.S.: I DO NOT OWN TSoM OR ANY CHARACTERS!
-typicallyali

Maria sighed loudly as she walked into the bedroom that she and Georg shared.

"Let me guess, Brigitta wanted to read one more chapter?" Her beloved husband came out of the bathroom, hair disheveled and soaking wet. Maria stopped in her tracks, noticing that Georg wasn't wearing a shirt.
He followed her gaze and realized what she had been staring at.

"See something you like, fraulein?" he teased as she immediately avoided his gaze.

"I, uh, Gretl finally gave me that note," she mumbled.

"What note?"

"Oh, I suppose I forgot to tell you." Maria started, "Yesterday, I asked her to practice her english by writing a note that would tell us what she wants for her birthday."

She grabbed her nightgown and handed the note to Georg before walking into the bathroom.

Dear Mutti and Vati,

For my birtday, I would lik a litle sibling. I would realy apriciate it, tank u.

Sincerly,
Gretl

Upon reading the note, Georg chuckled.

"What's so funny?" Maria came out of the bathroom, "I found it rather sweet."

"Sweet?" the corners of Georg's lips curled up into a mischievous smirk, "Fraulein, you do realize we have to...' mate' in order to conceive of this child she's asking for, right?"

Maria blushed profusely.

"I'd like to give her that!" he wiggled his eyebrows, causing Maria to laugh and shake her head.

"Is this all you think of?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Maybe." he replied, "But only with my beautiful wife."

Maria barely blinked and his lips were on hers. After a while, Georg pulled away, looking up and down her nightgown-clad body.

"You've got to stop wearing this tent," he muttered, walking around her.
"Tent?" Maria looked down at her nightgown.

"Yes, I wanted to see more of my beautiful wife." Maria's breathing hitched as she felt his hot breath on the back of her neck.

"More?" Maria turned around but he put his large hands on her shoulders, keeping her from turning around.

"Stay," he mumbled, running his hands up and down her body.

Maria hummed in satisfaction, enjoying the feeling of his hands on her waist.

Just then, someone knocked on their door. Georg let out a disgruntled groan.