Breaks like glass

कहते हैं कोई चीज़ को दिल से चाहो तो पूरी कायनात उसे तुम्हें मिलाने की कोशिश करती है पर वो हमारे नसीब में ही ना लिखा हो तो?

The memory when I first saw him still stays printed in my mind. I am not the kind of person who believes in first sight. But there are a few people in our life that make us want to leave the world and fall in their arms. After all they are our world. When a genie would grant me a wish, that person would be my one and only wish. Love is an illusion and a trickster. It is an invisible maze that you just fall into without realising. That person is the dream that one dreams with open eyes. My eyes long for each and every sight of them. The world stops every moment even the mighty lord, Time seems to stop just for these two longing lovers. Our feelings, heart and soul seem to collide.  That person surrounds your brain each and every day circling your thoughts. Your day starts with them and ends with them. Your mind bugs you with the same thought each and every day. "They don't love you!" Says our mind but our heart is too naive to get out the trance.
क्या करूँ दीवानी जो थी मैं

Our heart chases the butterfly of love knowing very well it would get nothing out of it. But that chase mattered more, it brought the kind of joy that nothing ever brought her. Each and every passing time near him made her heart beat faster. In this story it was just her heart and his beat. He brought her the kind of love that she only found in her pile of rom com books.

What she didn't realise was that her heart was like glass. She knew that he didn't love back but her heart couldn't bear it. The realisation shattered her heart, pieces of glass pierced but she hid that all with a smile. She knew that she was the one that has fallen into the pit of love, all alone. The place that she once found magical, that brought light into her life had now turned a dark captivating cave. She just wanted to know her way back. Day night she tried to free from his thoughts that now haunted her. Her eyes of love were now drenched in tears of denial. Day night she would pray to Aphrodite and Eros begging them that next time she falls in love, if she ever does, hit them both with the cupid.

तुम न हुए मेरे तोह क्या मैं तुम्हारा रहा...