Little Marceline (An Adventure Time Fanfic)

DISCLAIMER: i dont own simon/ice King or marceline or anythig to do with adventure time. 

A/N: hi! let me start by saying thank you for clicking upon this story, let me say friend, you've made the right descision.  

and as of today (3/22/13) the simon and marcy episode comes out in a few days, so i wanted to get this posted before it's considered inaccurate or something, so here you are. 

Little Marceline

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Simon's POV

...

"what's your name?" i ask the little girl i found in the remains of a small town.

"M-Marceline" she replies

"do you know where your parents are?"

"mommy told me daddy had to go somewhere, a place we needed magic to get to,  to try and save us. so mommy and i wandered around, trying to survive, but i lost her "  magic. before the crown i wouldnt have believed her, but now-i'll believe anything.

" i'm Simon.  would you like to come with me? i'll keep you safe, i promise." anyone else alone in this i would have left,  but i cant just leave a little girl.

"...do you really promise?" 

"cross my heart"

"ok, i'll go"

____________________________

what do you think? please vote comment and follow, more updates coming very soon. sooner than you think.