He's so Dreamy~

I have always thought of Dream as my own husband.....as well as my saviour.... and my hero. He was the first and the only person who saved me from eternal darkness. He is my idol. I love him with all of my heart and he will remain loved by me forever.....or at least as long as I live for….

   His giant, monster throbbing cock tells me to keep going on my pathetic and lonely life....god I just wish I could suck and choke on his fat, juicy, delicious cock....holy fucking shit. I want to bang Dream so fucking badly….Or at least get banged by him and his ginormous cock... I can't take this anymore. Everytime I watch one of his manhunts and see him, I get so fucking horny. I want him to shove his throbbing bright pink cock up my juicy ass and hold me down, thrusting roughly and deeper into me.... I hate waking up in the morning with streams of cum in my minecraft boxers and knowing that my own cum could have gone inside of Dream’s fat, perky, pale ass....or that it could've been all over his bed sheets...which he would degrade me for and tell me how much of a lowlife I am....I want him to slap me....choke me...manipulate me.....I want to be right next to him at every minute of the day.

   I want to be there when he streams....and maybe even suck his huge veiny cock from under his desk.... I wish I could listen to him struggle to hold in his moans on stream... or watch his face twist with the pleasure from my mouth on his manly cock. I can already imagine him whimpering and shaking so much from the pleasure. I want him to shoot his thick infant liquid down my throat and force my head down in order for him to shove his cock farther down my throat to make sure I swallow it all... I want him to fuck my little boy pussy and have his round and tight balls slap against my own. I wish I could just lay down onto his bed, legs spread apart and everything….and have him fuck me until I cum all over myself and scream his name over and over again!

   I don’t think that it’s weird for me to have a simple crush…well…not just a small one though, I’m not some noob at this…haha…..I just know that I’m not obsessive or anything. I just…want him to be inside me…deep inside of me. I would love for him to say dirty things in my ear…and softly moan as he thrusts his cock harder and faster. However, I am a bit jealous of a certain someone…someone everyone knows very well.

G e o r g e  N o t  F o u n d .

   I fucking hate his guts. I want to strangle him. I want to slit his throat open and watch as his crimson and yet glimmering blood leak slowly out of his neck. I want to see him suffer and cry like a little fucking pissbaby. I want to hear him scream and choke on his own blood….I want him gone…and to be away from dream. MY dream.