-ˏˋ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄 ˊˎ-

(ʚɞ) PLASTIC LOVE . . . !
2024 ━━ drama, mystery
☆⋆。𖦹°‧★ : 𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐧𝐨 𝐤𝐨 ! 𓄼
━━━━━━━━━━

⎙ . . . BEST VIEWED IN ! 𖤛
❰❰ black background ꔠ
times new roman font ꔠ default setting ❰❰

⨳. ( 投胎 ) ▹ 𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗢𝗧𝗢 𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗜 ⤸
kishi kaisei :: 起死回生 ╱ 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅
╰┈➤ 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝖨𝖭𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

 ( 投胎 ) ▹ 𝗠𝗜𝗞𝗢𝗧𝗢 𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗜 ⤸kishi kaisei :: 起死回生 ╱ 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅╰┈➤ 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗜𝗖 𝖨𝖭𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

𑁍.𓏲 ⋮ 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ━ mikoto izanami (尊伊弉冉)
𑁍.𓏲 ⋮ 𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ━ leticia/letita jane watson
𑁍.𓏲 ⋮ 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ━ qiu quanxi (秋泉西)
𑁍.𓏲 ⋮ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ━ crystal/cristal, isabella
𑁍.𓏲 ⋮ 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ━
✸.𓏲 ──── mikoto ⋮ it means "lord, highness," which is added after the name of a god or a noble or, in the honorific or respectful language, it can be referred to as "the spoken words of the emperor or a noble." it is also an archaic derogatory form of "you."

✸.𓏲 ──── izanami ⋮ it is formally referred to with the honorific izanami-no-mikoto (伊弉冉尊/伊邪那美命) meaning "she-who-invites" or the "female-who-invites." she is the creator deity of both creation and death in the japanese mythology.

✸.𓏲 ──── leticia/letita ⋮ it is a feminine name of spanish origin. coming from the latin name letitia, it means "joy" or "gladness." every laugh, giggle, and smile that baby makes is going to be such a warm addition to ones life.

✸.𓏲 ──── jane ⋮ it has an english origin and means "god is gracious." some people believe that jane was derived from the old french name jehanne, which in turn, is thought to be derived from the hebrew name yochanan which means "yahweh is merciful."

✸.𓏲 ──── crystal/cristal ⋮ a transparent quartz gemstone, usually colorless, that can cut to reflect brilliant light, the name comes from ancient greek krystallos (κρύσταλλος) "ice". cristal is a spanish variant. the greek variant of the name is crystallia or krystallia (κρυσταλλία).

✸.𓏲 ──── isabella ⋮ it is the latinate and italian form of isabel, the spanish form, isabelle, the french form, isobel, and the scottish form of the name elizabeth. it's common diminutive form is bella or belle. all are ultimately derived from the hebrew elisheba, meaning "god is my oath."

✸.𓏲 ──── quanxi ⋮ it is a name that signifies a freedom-loving and free-spirited individual. they are described to make sensible decisions very quickly, especially in dangerous or difficult situations. the name can be also described as destiny, hearts desire and personality.