The time Apocalypse

Basically rebel kids in 1940's America try to survive an apocalypse.

A/n: this will be changed a lot in the process and maybe never be completed. Also suck at grammar

CHAPTER 1: DUSTIN CHASE ( it was only supposed to be one character so this is the longest chapter I have )

He knew he didn't do it, but everyone else didn't. They all thought he was a murder, someone you couldn't trust, the worst thing a person could be ( maybe not considering who's at large ). All because he was the only one there, all because they where to late, it was there faults they were dead, the police, not his. "So," a man, maybe in his 50's, come into the interrogation room, " You're the one everyone is talking about? Don't look like a killer..."

"Because I'm not." Could they really still believe he did it? Even if he did he would still need help, but they aren't asking about an accomplice.

" Well, that's not what I hear." He's not stern about it, but he is aware of the gravity of the situation.

"What you hear is wrong-"

"What I hear is that you've been here before," the man interrupts, "is that wrong?" They boy knew what he meant, Juve, he's been to Juve before, but not to hold while they decide to throw him in a jail or not, for things way less. The boy puts his head down and let the man speak. "Now, what I also hear is that you killed all those men. I don't believe that you could of done it alone," They where asking about an accomplice.

"I didn't do it, I don't know who did, I'll never know who did, and I don't know any accomplice." The boy tried to make him understand how accusing him is not going to do anything about the situation. It's not going to bring any man back, it's not going to make him admit to a false story, it's not going to help.

"Look, you where the only person not to die, you where the only kid there, and you have a record so don't play games with me kid because this is serious. What you did is serious and what is about to happen to you is serious. So, I would best be tellin' the truth. Now, were there any accomplices Dustin Chase?"

This was the first time Dustin had heard his name in weeks. It was always 'This boy', or 'a boy', or 'the boy'. Almost like this name wasn't to be spoken, bad luck.

"I've told you what I know, sir." He states with a stern voice.

"So either you're telling me that you sliced all those innocent men," Dustin would never call those men innocent, but that men didn't know them, he knew nothing. "Or, you're stalling for someone," none of the above.

"Mr Henderson can I talk with you for a second?" A women on the younger side—compared to the man, Mr. Henderson— opened the door just enough for her to peer through it.

"Of course," he said starting to get up, " you stay here." He pointed at Dustin, and then the desk, then left.

CHAPTER 2: James Johnson

"So they finally found you then?"

"Yeah, but since I'm a 'young and highly influenced child' it won't be that bad."

"Good, we still need you. How much is bail?"

"Not as much as last time."

"Good, I'll get my guys to pay it. Don't get caught again."

"Someone ratted me out."

"So we got a rat?"

"Yeah."

"Damn it, I'll talk to you when you're out you hear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good, see you then."

CHAPTER 3: AMELIA EARHART ( no not that one )

"A girl is behind all of this??"

"Precisely"

"And your name is actually Amelia Earhart?" The guy looked up from the packed of white in his hand.

"Who's to know." She walks away from the man after she is given her share of the deal, getting in a car with a man "That was easy, he handled me well" she says referring to her womanly status.

"Good, we should leave here. It gives me the creeps."

"A grown man has the creeps?" At this statement the man just drives the car away in silence. Amelia giggling at her partners 'creep' problem.

A/n: i ain't done but theses are the chapters I've done and the rest will be on the same thing also so....