About the oc

Name: Aika Iguro

Age: 15

nickname: Frostblade

rank: tsuguko 

Appearance: Aika Iguro is the younger sister of Obanai Iguro. She possesses striking black hair that cascades down her back in silky waves. Her most captivating feature is her heterochromatic eyes. Her left eye is a gentle shade of light blue, resembling a serene winter sky, while her right eye glows brightly in a vibrant yellow hue, reminiscent of a warm winter sun. Aika has a youthful and determined expression, with delicate features that radiate both strength and grace. She stands at an average height for her age, with a slender and agile physique. 

Attire:

Her Demon Slayer uniform is a modified version of the standard attire, featuring a white color scheme. The uniform has an open chest area, allowing for improved flexibility and airflow during battles. Her skirt ends at mid-thigh, enabling ease of movement while maintaining an air of elegance.

Aika Iguro's sandals are specially designed to provide both comfort and functionality during her battles as a Demon Slayer. They are crafted with durability and flexibility in mind, allowing her to move swiftly and maintain stability even in challenging terrains. Here is a description of her sandals:

Aika's sandals are made from a combination of sturdy yet lightweight materials. The soles are constructed using reinforced leather, providing excellent traction and protection against sharp objects on the ground. The sandals feature an open-toe design, allowing her feet to breathe and reducing discomfort during long fights.

The straps of her sandals are adjustable, ensuring a secure and snug fit. They are made from a durable fabric that resists wear and tear, even in intense combat situations. The straps wrap around her ankles and are fastened with sturdy metal buckles, providing additional support and stability.

To complement her winter-themed appearance, the sandals are predominantly white in color, matching her modified Demon Slayer uniform. They are adorned with intricate silver patterns resembling frost and snowflakes, adding a touch of elegance to her overall attire.

Hoari: Aika possesses a hoari that was gifted to her upon becoming a Tsuguko. The uniquely crafted haori was given to her by Tengen Uzui and Kanae Kocho as a symbol of her new position and the responsibility she holds.

The hoari is primarily white in color, resembling freshly fallen snow. Its intricate embroidery depicts winter landscapes and animals associated with Aika's Breath of Winter style. Threads of silver and ice blue are woven throughout the designs, shimmering in the light.

The haori's right shoulder bears the Kanji symbol for "successor", while the left displays the Kanji for "resolve". These symbols signify Aika's role as Sanemi Shinazugawa's successor and her unyielding determination to fulfill her duties.

Butterfly Hair Clip:

As a symbol of her growth and coming of age, Kanae Kocho and Shinobu Kocho presented Aika with a beautiful hair clip crafted from white jade and silver.

The hair clip is in the shape of two intertwining butterflies, with delicate wings engraved with winter motifs such as snowflakes, icy ferns, and falling snow. Tiny sapphires are set into the butterflies' eyes, shimmering like captured pieces of the night sky.

Snowflake Necklace:

Upon recognizing Aika's immense talent and potential, Sanemi Shinazugawa presented her with a finely crafted silver necklace as a symbol of accepting her as his successor.

The centerpiece of the necklace is a large teardrop-shaped pendant made from an intricately carved piece of white jade. Embedded within the jade is an eight-pointed snowflake carved in fine detail.