🎃The Halloween special🎃

Somewhere in an alternate universe, Colin and Felicia didn't encounter the Thorn soldiers. That is where this starts. The afternoon of  a cold October 31st.

Colin

I stare at the map of the entire neighborhood. Circles and notes littered all around on it. Calculations and estimates on sheets of paper we have around it. Were looking at this years Halloween plan. If all goes well our sources and calculations say we will have about 20Ibs of candy per person. 7 amigos, so we'll have a grand stockpile of around  120Ib. 

We'll be the kings at the university.

I haven't brought up Felicia yet. I'm still planning out how I will tell them about her. I have a base. Just working out the kinks. 

"So this plan will work right," Mathew, the new guy of our group, asks.

Our unofficial leader, Gabriel, answers, "Oh you bet it will. 8 years we've been doing this. Changing the fine points here and there. Each year passing the 90Ib total mark."

Gabriel is a joking genius most of the time. But when it comes to things like this he is the most leader worthy man out of all of us. 

One of my bestest friends pipes up, "Nothing can stop us when we finish our run. Imagine the fame Mathew. We'll be legends. All that candy."

Its been a while since we were able to do this. Since we had a pandemic. So we've been working overtime to get calculations down. And the whole campus either forgot about us or don't know us.

Chase gives him a playful shove, "Lennox you be quiet. Your going to give half of it to your girlfriend again."

We all have a laugh. Lennox is the only one of us who ever had one. 

I finally decide to bring up Felicia, "Hey guys I got something to tell y'all."

By miracle they all stop and listen.

"So I haven't told you guys yet but I got this friend you see," I pause, no reaction, just a look, continuing I say, "I wanted to see if you guys would let her come with u-"

"her?!" Chase interrupts.

Eddie speaks, "Since when did you have a friend that's a girl."

"Congrats man," Lennox pats my back, "You did it. You got a friend that's not a guy."

"Come on Colin," Dawson laughs, "Don't betray the muchachos."

Gabriel sighs, "Sure. The more the merrier I guess. What is she wearing."

"Uh," my brain forms a sentence, "She made this really awesome dragon suit."

"She's a furry!?" I hear some of them yell.

"Naw man," I hear Chase say, "You betrayed us big time."

"Nonono. An anatomical dragon. Like what you see in a movie," I explain really fast.

They still look suspicious.

"How real is it?" Eddie asks.

I grin, "Oh its the most real thing you'll see in your life. Rivals even Disney."

Gabriel holds his ground, "And how is this real costume made. Sounds expensive."

I shrug, "Rich parents."

Gabe sighs dropping it, "Yea fine she can come"

We roll up all of the plans. Gabriel tells us all to meet here later on. We head our separate ways. I mean we do still have some schoolwork. I finished mine. So I can explain to Felicia what her roll is and how she should act when she meets my friends.