𝟏𝟒. LIABILITY

𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 . 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Twenty minutes later, I was sitting with my feet up on the window seat writing notes in my Chemistry book. I sighed and leaned my head against the wall.

"How the hell am I supposed to worry about chemistry when there's some psychotic unknown Alpha running around trying to recruit me and kill everyone else?" I asked the two boys. Derek had planted himself in a chair near Stiles bed, an open book was placed in his lap but he wasn't reading it. Stiles was still on his laptop and we were patiently waiting for Danny to arrive.

"You don't need to worry about that." Derek simply said.

"That's where you're wrong. I—"

"Stiles?" Danny's voice wafted up from downstairs.

"Shut up!" Stiles interrupted me. I looked to him, annoyed and offended. A minute later, Danny was up in the room already fighting with Stiles that he was here to do a lab report, not try to discover who an anonymous text was from.

"No, we're doing lab work. Katherine tell him we're doing lab work." Danny turned to me for help.

"Don't include me in this." I said, underlining a sentence in the text book.

"Fine, but tell me one thing. Jackson, is he crazy? I can't believe he broke up with Lydia. I mean it's Lydia for God sakes!" Stiles cried.

"Yeah, because I'm sure it's every guys dream to be going out with an egotistical, selfish bitch." I didn't bother to look up from my book, Stiles was going to kill me for that one...not like I cared.

"Kat!" Stiles gasped.

"No." I simply replied.

"You can't just say that about Lydia, that's wrong."

"Yeah, no, thanks, I really appreciate your input on that." I sarcastically replied. Danny sighed and took a seat next to Stiles.

"Who's he again?" He asked, looking to Derek.

"That's my cousin," Stiles nodded his head, and just when I thought he stopped talking he added something else, "Miguel." Derek and I looked up at the same time.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny wondered, eyeing the red stain on his shirt. Shoot, that was blood, I hadn't seen that before since he had his jacket on. But now that he had taken it off, it was very noticeable.