suprise visit.

breakfast was smooth. small talk as usual. aurora almost completely cleared her plate.

draco gave her a proud smile and kiss on the head afterwards, when they all were all sat in the living room.

a knock on manors front door made narcissa stand and leave the room to answer it.

theo turnt auroras head from the book to face him "im so proud of you"

"it wasnt my first time eating a meal theo"

"i know but still" he kissed her lips quickly and let her continue reading the poem book from that morning

"children, severus is here" narcissa entered the room again and took her seat back.

"bonjour, godfather" aurora and draco spoke at the same time as theo said "hello, professor" causing the twins to snicker. earning rory a tap around the head from sev considering she was closest to the room door, where he was stood and draco a light slap from narcissa.

"ow" they complained at the same time even though neither of them were hurt. the twins looked up at one another with a smirk.

"you two are worse than the weasley twins." severus sighed before taking auroras left hand and turning it to check her mark is healing well.

"how dare you compare us to those blood traitors"

"draco chill, it was a joke" aurora said, not paying attention to what snape was doing to her wrist. "which is a rare occurrence with sevvy"

"call me that again and ill hex you into next year"

"fine" she huffed and crossed her arms as he released her hand and moved over to draco to repeat the process.

"nott? did you receive yours?"

"unfortunately so, professor"

"ill be right there" snape said, making theo nodd even though the man had his back turnt towards him.

"potter asked me more about lily on the last week of school"

"im not talking about her, now, aurora." he snapped and walked back across the room to check theos wrist "where are these from?" sev asked running his finger gently over a group of scars on theos arm

"personal."

"very well"

snape finishes checking his arm and takes a seat next to narcissa.

"why have you been talking to h- potter?" draco asked

theo and aurora both smirked slightly "wouldnt you like to know" she replied dryly

"yes, i would"

"hes a good listener" she shrugged "and i know more about his parents than he ever has, so he asks about them often"

"oh"

"now i think about it.. you know about james and lily as much as i do, possibly more. im sure harry would love to meet up one day to learn about them"

draco shoots her a dirty look but doesnt speak.

theo and aurora laughed and fist bumped eachother.

A/N:

filler bc i feel like it