Chapter 1

I don't remember when and how I started seeing things which are abnormal to the real world. It happened one day and I became a special person. Since then I learned a lot of things about this special ability of mine after they joined me in kyoto jujutsu high school. I can see curses and I can somehow manipulate them. Nothing special right? I don't have a fighting skill that I can do when I go to mission. I just manipulate them to the way I want to and there is a limit to how long I can do it. Depends on the level of curses I'm facing at the moment.

Some curses are easy to manipulate. But some are not and there, I'm being useless. One time I was saved by this man who has a perfect tall figure and sparkly white hair. It was a year after I joined jujutsu high. I was 18 years old. I haven't learned much about my cursed technique. I could barely use any energy. I was so stunned to speak when my eyes met his beautiful blue eyes. He asked only one thing. "Are you okay?" I nodded in response because I couldn't speak for sometime after the incident.

Later, I find out that the man was a teacher at tokyo jujutsu high. His name was Gojo satoru.

Now I'm 20 years old and still a student at kyoto jujutsu high. I sometimes meet gojo satoru at the school building talking to some elders. I'm sure he doesn't remember me or even if he remembers there is no way he would pay any attention to me. Because whenever we cross paths he would never look my way. But I wish he would. I admire that man who saved my life.