001 : Unfortunately, They Were Classmates

CHAPTER 001

CHAPTER 001

FOR MAJORITY OF his life, [M

FOR MAJORITY OF his life, [M.Name] experienced physical bullying. Not from his peers, his relatives, or adults that surround him. Not that he was anticipating for it to happen, but it was just a common sight for him to see people getting violent with each other on a day to day basis.

Although his classmates had more class to them compared to the teens he sees outside of school, they were still just as vile and despicable with their behaviours and beliefs. But then again, he couldn't talk much since he has always been a bystander.

[M.Name] watched in discomfort as two of his classmates began to push at each other. It started from something small like picking at each other's mild insecurities that has now turned into half a riot now that the whole class' attention was on them.

"How dare you talk about my low grades when you can only get high scores by sleeping with our teachers!"

"Bullshit! You can't talk when you've fucked them too!"

[M.Name] sighed and turned away, shaking his head in disapproval as the bickering continued accompanied by jeers and laughter from his peers. There may be some that were just as done as him but most were invested with what was happening between the two.

It can't be helped anyway. Teenagers were always bound to be interested with things that are far from pleasant. Even he was not exempted from that fact, given his interest with horror games.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, the young couples were more invested in each other. Left and right, [M.Name] keep witnessing things he disliked, and at the very front was an empty space that was supposed to be occupied by a teacher.

Paying tuition and for what? To stare at the blackboard and to watch these people go wild?

At this point, [M.Name] could only bury his head in his arms that were on top of his desk. A small nap was needed, and he'll get that nap regardless of the situation of the classroom.