little rora.

days dragged and eventually passed throughout the holidays.

aurora, draco and theo had all gotten completely fucked on christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day, as well as new years eve.

hangovers were finally over and they were back at school.

the train ride ended as soon as it started due to a long well earned nap.

aurora had dealt with a total of 14 nightmares and imagined she had an encounter with lucius 6 times. resulting in a panic attack almost everyday. however, theo always helped and draco did when he could. as well as the two ageing her down and caring for her whenever possible.

infact, aurora was sat in her brother, boyfriend and best friends dorm doodling onto a peice of parchment, in the mindset of a 4 year old.

"you okay rora?" theo asked

"mhm" she hummed and swung her legs behind her as she layed on her stomach on theos bed.

"hows it going?" he asked gesturing to her paper

"no look! no done!" she panicked and hid the page she was drawing on

"okay! okay!"

"yeah theo! no looking!" mattheo teased causing aurora to giggle

a few minutes later she was happy enough with her drawing and showed draco first. even though he was doing his homework, he took a moment to look at the picture with a smile and tell his sister he was proud of her.

the same happened with mattheo apart from he was reading a book and left a kiss on her forehead.

theo picked up his girlfriend and sat her in his lap "this, little lady, is very good. well done baby" he pressed a soft kiss to her lips, not letting his mouth linger on hers for longer than a few seconds to keep her in the carefree mindset.

she flushed red and hid in his neck, grabbing at her boyfriends hair

"you okay babydoll?"

"mhm"

"okay little love"

she squeeked and squeezed theo tighter. he just chuckled and rubbed her back

A/N:

alot of fillers recently
sorry?