ESCAPISM

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

ESCAPISM

❝ Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. ❞

IN WHICH. . .

I share the tips and tricks that I've learned throughout my writing journey in the hope that they might help you too.

REQUESTS

Status OPEN

if you have anything you'd like me to cover, please request here!

DISCLAIMER;

I am, by no means, anything close to a 'perfect' writer. All of my works have mistakes throughout them at some point, whether it's a missing word, punctuation or lack of description. So, if I ever come off as condescending, I promise you that is not my intention. I started writing at eleven and I can honestly say I didn't produce anything worthwhile until at least seventeen.

I'd also like to make it clear that this book is just my advice based on my experience, you can literally disregard everything and continue on as you are because what works for me might not work for you. There's no one right way of writing, it's an art and like painting or drawing it can be expressed in a thousand different ways, if you enjoy doing it ── that's the main thing and don't let anybody tell you differently.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

author's note

this has been in the works for a while but i was honestly so nervous to publish it.

it's one of those things that make you overthink, like 'does this make me sound like i know everything?' but ultimately I decided to publish it anyway because if I'd had a book like this when I was trying to improve, I would've improved a lot quicker than I did.