"Fluffy Bunny..." Uzui x Chubby! Reader

I'm trying to make this right after I made the Tomioka story, I wanna try if I can write this in under a week, so here goes.
___________________________________________

"You're so beautiful, (Y/N)..." Uzui quietly said as he kisses your lips. You softly whimper as you felt his lips come into contact with yours, the feeling of his soft lips, and his tongue trying to enter your mouth, it made you feel so fuzzy.

You slightly open your mouth and feel his tongue against yours, feeling every inch of your mouth.

A line of saliva stretches between you two as Uzui smirks at you and lets out a light chuckle. He caresses your cheek with his hand.

"Why are you so beautiful? I would go the extra mile to say that you look more beautiful than my wives."

You smiled a little from that praise, but you still felt a little nervous. He then chuckles and starts to take off the top of your kimono to reveal your breasts to him.

You softly groped on one of them, "Absolutely stunning..." and wrapped his lips around the nipple.

You let out a quiet moan as you felt his warm mouth against your sensitive skin. He lightly picks you up high enough to where it feels like you are hovering just a few inches off the bed.

His eye closed, as he wanted to savor the taste of your soft, smooth areolas. He started to slowly twirl his tongue around it and he let out a purring moan that vibrated on your breast.

You quietly gasp, and let out a quiet, shaky moan as you put your hand on his head, and he lets out a little chuckle. He started to suck on your nipple and the thought caused you to moan a little louder.

Uzui formed a smirk on his as he continued to suck on your nipple. He slightly pulls your breast with his mouth and lets go of it to watch it jiggle.

"Man, I will never get tired of doing that," he said as he wiped off a little bit of spit on his chin. He then sees that you were a blushing mess, but still looked nervous.

He puts his hand on your head and pats you out of reassurance. "There's no reason to be scared, (Y/N). My wives aren't gonna do anything to you, or me. I've done this before, you know."

Your face turned a little red from that sentence, but you still responded to him. "I... I-I know... But, I'm not scared because of that. It's, something else... And it's embarrassing..."

He scoffs, "Please, what is there to be embarrassed about? We're both about to get naked and fuck each other, there's nothing more embarrassing than that."

The way he says it so casually made you blush like a fire. "I-I know... B-But--"

"So there should be nothing to be afraid, or embarrassed, or ashamed about." you want to agree with him, but your body wasn't something to be proud of in your head.

How big your stomach was, the faint stretch marks, your enormous thighs, and your thin-looking arms. It felt like to you that he was so nonchalant about this, that he didn't know that you were insecure about yourself.

But little did you know, you fell right into his trap. A rather, wholesome trap he might presume.

"Besides..." he looks at you and forms a soft smile on his face. "I know you're afraid of showing yourself off to me." you were surprised when he said that to you and then he sat up and took off his robe to show off his body.

"I mean, look at the battle scars I collected over the years. Some of these would've been lethal if not for my wives." he then pointed at his amputated left hand, "And as for this..." and at his left scarred eye. "...and this. If it weren't for Kyojuro's death, and those kids helping me kill those upper moons, I would've been dead." he said to you in the most serious tone you ever heard from him.