The world of abnormalness

This is a new AU, and NOT A FANFIC-

It's just a random story.

SO YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO ASH IS-

Ash's POV:

I woke up early in the morning.

The stuff that Nick(A/N- WAIT, WHY'S HIS NAME- I came up with it two seconds ago) was going to give me-

"Oh, shit, I'm LATE!" I said, jumping off the top bunk and somehow landing on my feet.

I heard my sister laugh behind me.

What's so funny about this?

I sighed and left to get ready.

Ashlynn's POV:

Ash literally leapt off the top bunk and ran to the bathroom.

I laughed.

Ash looked a little pissed by my laughing, which made me want to laugh even more...

But I held it in.

I got up and went to get ready.

Ash's POV(A/N- I'm switching POV's quite quick...):

As soon as me and my sister were ready, we went outside and got into the car(A/N- I dunno how to describe WHAT they got into- they're multi-gazillionaires or smth like that).

"So... Ash..." said Ashlynn awkwardly.

We hadn't talked in a while.

"Uhm, yea?" I replied.

"So... did you do your homework?"

"Oh, SHOOT, I FORGOT-"

I panicked.

If I don't do my homework, I'M DEAD-

I heard Ashlynn laugh.

"It's the first day of school..." she said. "You don't have homework!"

"OF COURSE I DO!" I joked seriously(A/N- You know, those times when you try to act as serious as possible even though you know it's a joke?).

Ashlynn blinked, then facepalmed.

The car stopped, and we were in front of school.

And then I remembered.

Nick was supposed to give me that potion to stop Ashlynn from reading my mind(A/N- Ecat_Simi said twins can read each other's minds- and turns out they can in this book).

"OMG I'M LATE-" I said, running into the school building.

I ran upstairs and went into the locker room.

Nick was waiting for me there.

Of all people, I have to cooperate with this jerk. He's done some terrible things before, and there are rumors of him trying to break apart families with harassment and alcohol...

But none of them have been proven.

"Ash..." said Nick, handing me the potion. "100 dollars, please."

"YOU- YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST HAVE 100 DOLLARS LYING AROUND-" I said.

"Yes, I do," said Nick. "Give me the money, or give back the potion."

I sighed.

"You were right..." I said. "I do have 100 dollars on me."

He smiled.

"As expected," he said. "Now give me your money."

I happily paid him 100 dollars.

Phew, I thought. Now, Ashlynn can take a rest... and she doesn't have to know about Zen anyways.

Zen was a kid who I had met in the park a few days before vacation ended, but we felt like we've been friends for years.

I ran past the locker room, down the stairs, and to my homeroom(A/N- Ecat calls it homeroom...? IT'S ADVISORY- whatever- and IT'S NOT EVEN FIRST PERIOD- IT'S LIKE, FIFTH-).

Advisory passed really quickly(A/N- You don't even work in Advisory, OF COURSE-).

I headed to my next class.

Math.

Most people were really sad about math, but I was in the back row, and in a place where I could literally hide behind the walls.

And everyone in the back literally has swords out and at the ready or something, and the teacher doesn't give a fuck.

So I was just lucky...

I entered the classroom and sat in the back.

I almost fell off my chair when I saw who entered next.

It was Zen.

HOLY CRIT, THAT'S LONG-

Must be the longest chapter I ever wrote or something.

Okay, so Ash went to school, purchased a suspicious potion for 100 dollars that he somehow had lying in his pocket, and then shared a math class with Zen...

Nothing can go wrong.