CHAPTER ONE

In the evening Bintu is granding pepper for her money when suddenly her father come back looking excited and pleased then he hug her and say to her that's my daughter, then Bintu suddenly ask Daddy what is he then said you have gotten admission into university of kaduna (KASU). Bintu now jump up and hug her dad again and then run to meet her mother to tell her the good news.
In the evening her that call her and start advising her. Bintu university is not like secondary school university is a place where nobody will advise you to read nobody will ask you whether you have eaten nobody will bother about you so, what I want you to do is to focus on you education always remember to read eat your food and be careful of bad friends because the can lead you into something else and most especially male friends be careful of all those wealthy people,s children because the will break your heart and will leave you depressed Bintu please don't follow  unserious friends in school did you hear me, yes daddy I will always follow your advice very good and also remember to always pray before and after you come back from class, ok daddy good now go and sleep tomorrow we will buy all  the necessary things you need in the school.
A month after her admission she resume fully with her belongings, she was given a hostel and they are four in the hostel Amina,Rahmat,Faith and her and the all get along. Amina is studying Accounting, while Rahmat Is studying the same course with Bintu Faith is studying micro biology.