𝐯. 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅

┌─────⋆⑅˚₊✮⋆。°✩─────┐

. PLASTIC LOVE
─── ( 005 )
𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅!

└─────⋆⑅˚₊✮⋆。°✩─────┘

After that, the pairing of Sumi Yuki and Kumano Nobuyuki took center stage in the show. Kengo looked on with envy. And so, a love triangle centered on Yuki took shape. Yuki functioned as something of a playmaker, and her seductress air made the livelier. Which garnered its popularity mainly among middle and high schoolers.

During the break at school, Izanami was alone in the arts department. She sat at her desk, painting with watercolors. The classroom was quiet. She decided to take a short break from painting and got out her phone. Izanami relaxed for a bit, looking at her phone as she scrolled through social media.

Izanami decided to open Twitter and started scrolling through her feed. She only had Twitter because of her job, as Japanese people tend to use it more than Instagram. As she read through the comments, Izanami let out a soft sigh, scratching the back of her nape.

 As she read through the comments, Izanami let out a soft sigh, scratching the back of her nape

orange_juice wow, how's it gonna turn out?!
     misuzu she'll probably end up with nobuyuki.

rimamisu true! oh~ the way they look at each other.

hako-neko what would happen with kengo-kun then?? i feel bad for him..

momomonomomom386 we can't forget that if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
     oruzō yeah! i'm watching love now. yuki-chan is cute and i really like her!

gjigjigjppkll ah, i almost forgot that girl's on the show. her name's akane, right?
     fwefwewewfew doesn't that make any difference whether akane's there or not, you know?

tiramisu-chan i want to believe she and nobu-kun will get together.
     ⤷ onomiya she'll likely end up with
kengo.

lalaallamuse mem-cho is so cute!

onemu_no_ramune who will yuki choose???

hotpot_bowkie ah~ that blonde boy is quite attractive.
     user2203691 i know right! his eyes are so beautiful!

kazuki-desu i'm pretty partial to kengo.
     koro_koru why do people even watch this?
     saku-ra why are you even here then? go watch what you like.

kirumuszz ehhh i really want to see izanami-san have chemistry with someone!
     bluehues maybe that blonde boy??