𝐢𝐯. 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗅

┌─────⋆⑅˚₊✮⋆。°✩─────┐

. PLASTIC LOVE
─── ( 004 )
𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝖽𝗈𝗅!

└─────⋆⑅˚₊✮⋆。°✩─────┘

It was afternoon, there weren't any classes at the moment so the students were strolling around and talking with one another, so a few rather studying.

Izanami was sitting in the classroom, with Arima beside her. She was good at reading people and Izanami exactly know why there was a faint blush rendering the redheads cheek.

"Thinking about him?" Izanami perked up with a question, a hint of amusement in her voice.

Breaking Arima's chain of thought the girl stammered as she replied, "H-him, who?!"

"Oh... you know, Aqua Hoshino. Are you day dreaming about him? Or is it rather something... unspeakable?" Izanami leaned in the conversation, clearly teasing her.

Arima's blush only grew by a bit, even though she is a good actress in the entertainment industry yet she was struggling to compose herself, "Unspeakable?! What! What are you even implying to?! Me? And him? Never." she abruptly got up and left.

oh wow, she's really shy if i just tease her about aqua.

A notification popped up in her phone as she looked at it,

メッセージ//𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍!

メッセージ//𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍!

𝑻𝑶𝑫𝑨𝒀 3:44 PM

aquamarine
there's something important
to discuss, so would you be able
to meet after school for a bit?

you
and why should i?

aquamarine
well, we know each other..
and we also work together

now for a bit. you're my senior,
a

t least can you do that?

you
fine, fine. i'll see you
after school. just don't
waste my time.

aquamarine
of course i won't,
i said it's important.

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

It somewhere past afternoon, the sun casting golden rays all around. Izanami walked up to them as she told she would. There wasn't just Aqua, but also Ruby.

"What?" is how she approached the twins to begin with.

"It's actually Ruby who wants to talk to yo─" Izanami cuts off Aqua, she doesn't necessarily interrupt people though, "And? Be quick." with a sigh the young lady took a nearby seat, waiting for Ruby to speak up.

Ruby was still a bit hesitant as she consulted with Aqua but further before walking up to Izanami, "Mikoto Izanami-san, would you be an idol together with me?"

Izanami just looked at her in disbelief, clearly unfazed with her question. Ruby still wasn't able to make eye contact with her as she just stood there, "Strawberry Productions is working on together and idol group. And we're looking for a members. Well, to be frank I'm scouting you.."

"And I'm running away," Izanami responded bluntly. "You serious?"

"Of course I'm serious." Ruby was nervous at the presence of someone like her.

"At least look me in the eye." she suggested as Ruby slowly looked up at her. "So.. what will be your answer?" the blonde girl asked Izanami once again.

"Nah." she blurted out with a straight face, clearly disinterested at her offer.

"Izanami senpai, you are a multi-talented performer. Besides, you have been an idol. What's wrong if you have a comeback?" sweat formed on Ruby as she questioned her why.

"My final song came out last year and I don't plan on pursing my career as an idol any further. I am completely fine with covering songs and such on different variety shows, or rather it just be on my socials for fun. It's a hobby and I let it be the way it is, I do get paid for it at times but I necessarily pursue my career in acting." she sighed, closing her eyes. She hasn't gotten any sleep recently and having a busy schedule, of course she is tired, "Being an idol basically means putting myself on a chokehold,"

"I beg you, Mikoto Izanami." Aqua got on one knee in front of her as she was sitting, "Please be an idol with my sister."

"I don't want to follow that path again, and I won't be doing it either. You said the same things to Arima Kana. I know she's too embarrassed to admit the fact that she's an idol trainee now but likewise I still know.." Izanami retorted with a slight hint of irritation. "I don't have the audacity to work on cute concepts anymore for the Japanese Idol Industry."

"But you are cu─"

"Stop saying the same words, I'm not Arima that I would basically just blush and say yes to you just because you complemented me. But likewise, still thanks." Aqua was a bit loss for words now, seems like she got Arima to tell her everything after all.

With a soft sigh Izanami spoke again, "J-Pop idols are expected to be cute, cheerful, happy, energetic. And at the same time not 'extra' or 'naggy' as well. And I don't have that, I'm too sleep deprived to use my energy. The only time you'd ever see me smile in movies or tv shows which is also acting. Other than that, have you seen me smile?"

"Well, that could be─"

"Sorry for cutting you off but I said what I said. I'm better off doing these things for fun in variety shows or on my socials. Other than that, I already said it. I'm an actress regardless if you call me a multi-talented performer. And like Aqua, who takes his personality on camera acting all cheerful. I'm not interested. If my job was to sing, perform and dance I would gladly do it on the concept basis as well as stage presence or what's required at the moment. But I cannot go behaving cute all the time."

She sighed, rolling her eyes. "I talked so much.. And, this conversation ends here. I won't be dealing with any of this. Becoming in idol means giving up my private life, it's pretty much the same for being any kind of celebrity or internet personality but an idol? No. That's next level for me."

【 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 】

Hello, I am back. I've been on a long hiatus. Plastic Love, has been my highest grossing fan-fiction so far and I'm thankful to all the readers who read this fan fiction. Take care, byee! This chapter was shorter than the average ones but I'm trying my best to keep writing for you guys. Love you <3