𝟶𝟶⒌ 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗏𝗂𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗆

❛𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌❜

SCOTT UNCONSCIOUSLY DREAMED OF KILLING ALLISON ON THE SCHOOL BUS, unknowing that his actions were due to the alpha wanting him to kill to be in his pack, causing his actions to be deadly until he woke up. He retold everything that happened to Stiles as they walked in the hallways and discussed having Derek teach him to gain his senses.

Sophia walked out of her car in the parking lot as she noticed an ambulance, a news van, and a few sheriff's cars around the parking lot where the school buses were held. She entered the school while fidgeting with her necklace as she diverted her gaze away from the accident.

 "Attention, students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occured last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you,"  Students groaned as the announcement was made throughout the school.

On her way to her chemistry class, she noticed Scott making eye contact with Jackson as the locker was damaged. Causing the former to smile before walking away. She looked between the two before narrowing her eyes suspiciously at the teen walking from the scene. 

She wrote the notes before Mr. Harris called out Stiles and Scott, moving them across the classroom. She continued her work, not noticing how the stool next to her squeaked as it moved as someone sat on it. She looked up and saw Stiles placing his books on the counter. The latter did not notice that he sat beside her until she said, "You know you're not very good at whispering." 

Her voice startled him, causing him to jump. He froze before questioned her, "What?" She looked at him with a stern look in her eyes, "The more you talk out loud to Scott, not noticing that you aren't whispering. People are going to think that you two are hiding something." She commented to him before continuing to write down the notes from the textbook.