Falling in love

..

.

The teenage boy ran across the house looking for his hat

 “папа. Do you know where my hat is?” Russia asked, looking frantically around the house. 

“Check the dryer, it might be in there.” Ussr said, looking up from his book. 

“Thanks!” he said dashing across the house once more, swifting his backpack up and heading out the door. 

“If you don’t wanna be late hurry up” he yelled to his siblings who were running looking for their stuff around the house. 

He fixed his hair that was in his face and put his hat back on. “HEY WAIT UP.” Ukraine yelled, running to catch up. He slowed down walking beside Russia.

 “I thought for a second you wouldn't make it.” Russia joked looking down at Ukraine. 

“It's scary how tall you are.” Ukraine shuddered back a bit. 

“Don’t be rude.” Belarus said, walking up to the two of them. 

 “Hey did you hear there's a rumor going around the school.” Belarus said, looking at the sky.

“I think.” Ukraine said.

 “haven’t, why, what's it about?” Russia asked, looking at Belarus.

“They say that the prince is attending the school, but we don't know who it is.” Belarus said. 

Ukraine's mouth drops in surprise.

 “WHAT, NO WAY.” Ukraine yelled 

“Don’t yell…,there's no way that the prince is attending our school if he was, we would notice…, right?” Russia sneers at Ukraine. 

“Not necessarily, nobody knows what the prince looks like or any of the others look like since the king is quite strict about the princes leaving the castle.” Belarus said.

“Wait!, are you saying that all the princes attend our school?!” Ukraine yelled in confusion. 

“My ears” Russia growed.

 “Sorry.” Ukraine said.

 “It's just a rumor.”  Belarus said. 

“Well, we’ll talk about it later, we’re here.” Russia said with his heavy accent laced with irritation because of all the loud noises. 

“Alright bye.” Ukraine said walking to his classes.

 “Bye guys.” Belarus said as she waved goodbye to both of her siblings. 

“пока.(bye).” Russia said walking to his first class. 

He walked up to his first class writing. He opened the door, walked in and sat at his desk in the back. 

“Good morning Russia.” Ms Stanley said.

 “доброе утро(good morning).” Russia said, looking up at her.