Your Late • DD

Layani's POV:

11:47 pm

I sat on my bed staring at my clock. Me and Dd had planned to do a movie night we he came back from hanging with ddot and them. He said he would be back by around 7:45.

He was late.

It was now 11:47 and I was pissed. This nigga had me all types of fucked up. I just decided to go to sleep since clearly, he forgot about me.

————————————————————
Dd's POV:

11:58 pm

I was chillin wit ddot, notti, dudey and edot for a while. I had completely lost track of time cs when I finally decided it was time to go it was 11:58.

I was supposed to go over Layani's by 7:45 for sum movie night. "Yo i gotta dip she gonna beat my ass" i said to all of them.

"Ohh shit nigga you gotta go for she pull a knife on you." Notti said laughing. "Where you goin my heart?" ddot asked. "I was supposed to be wit Layani for a movie night by 7:45" i replied.

"nigga go before she fuck yo ass up." ddot said. Everyone knew layani is a lil violent. well a lot violent. I left and checked my phone again seeing 62 text messages and 12 missed calls from lay.

oh my fuck. she gon kill me.

i arrived at her house and unlocked the door with the spare key she gave me. It was mad quiet so she might be sleep.

————————————————————
Layani's POV:

12:15 am

I woke up to the sound of my front door being aggressively opened. i knew it was dd. I sat up and turned my tv on as i heard him walk up the stairs.

he knocked twice before callin my name. i ain't answer so he took it upon himself to open the door. "hey ma." he said oh na nigga shit ain't sweet .😂 he sat next to me.

"yaya." he said.
"yanii" he said.
"bro layani stop ignoring me."

"mmtch nigga gon somewhere and stop talkin ta me." i said back to him. " why you talkin like that ma." he asked mugging me. "where the hell was you at dd. i been waiting like four maybe five hours for you." i told him furrowing my eyebrows.

"lay you not cryin right now." he said looking at my eyes that started watering. i looked away avoiding eye contact. "mama i'm sorry aight? i lost track of time. that's my fault"

no duh nigga.

"just don't make promises you can't dd. you said specifically, and i quote 'i'll be back by 7:45 ma i promise'". i said making my voice deeper to mock him. "i know yani. that won't happen no more."

i nodded grabbing some snacks from my mini fridge. "what movie we watchin?" he asked.
"shit i don't know. maybe On the come up or sum." He nodded and leaned back. he must've thought i forgot or sum

S M A C K

"Yea nigga don't think i forgot" i said leaving the room to get some soda. "yo layani worda bro YOU BUGGIN" i heard dd yell as he started chasing me.

————————————————————

im back guys !!😛 anyway don't leave this dry or worda bro ima stop writing this.🥲
551 words.