Prologue

3RD PERSON POV:

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" mother exclaimed while swinging her arms around "HER SISTER HAS A QUIRK, MY HUSBAND HAS A QUIRK, AND I HAVE A QUIRK! SHOULDN'T SHE HAVE ONE TO?! EVEN IF IT'S THE WEAKEST QUIRK SHOULDN'T SHE HAVE ONE?!"

"well you see ma'am, somewhere in your family you have a recessive gene that caused your child, Sakura Toga here to not have a quirk. I know it's not the best news......but it's all I can give you for now." The Doctor stated calmly while putting down some papers " But think on the bright side, your daughter can still get a good job like a doctor, and you don't have to worry about her dying in the hero force, being a doctor like me is much more safer." The doctor started to get up to leave the room before Sakura called out to him.

"WAIT DOCTOR, c-can I still be a h-hero?" Sakura asked scared of his reply. The doctor looked over at her mother who just nodded with a look of anger and disgust on her face as she did so. The doctor came over to Sakura and crouched down with a look of pity on his face. "I'm so sorry dear Sakura Toga, but you cannot and will not ever be able to be a hero."

Sakura looked at the doctor in a state of shock not being able to speak as she watched the doctor get up and walk out the door to go to the next patient for the day. Once you snapped out of your shock 2 minutes later her mom tells you to wait by the door as she pays the bill, when she's done she comes over to Sakura looking at her with a face full of disgust, and they leave.

On the way home Sakura noticed they were going the wrong way, but when she went to ask her mom, 'were are we going' she overheard her mom on the phone with somebody and decided to listen in. "Alright we will be there in five minutes, I'll see you then" you heard your mom say before she hung up, 'we must be going to a friend or family members house!"

We parked in front of a abandoned looking office building as a man a came out of it, he had purple hair and bright green eyes(my character). "Hi I'm Kenzo Kikuchi, it's nice to meet you Sakura, I'm sure we will have so much fun!" The man said as Sakura heard a car behind her, turning around she seen her mother speeding away before everything went black.

Sakura opened her eyes to a bright light and strapped onto what looks like a dentist chair as it has the same shape and it starts to move down.

Immediately remembering what happened Sakura quickly starts trying to get free when the man from earlier came up and said "don't worry my child, it will only hurt for a day, then you'll be right back to here after a hour break! Suddenly a sharp pain went all throughout Sakura's body as she was injected with the first solution.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" Sakura screamed Loudly before blacking out.