Chapter one

POV : Mary Brightwell

*Beep*  *beep*  *beep*

I open my eyes up to the darkness of my room I see the source the light and sound coming form my phone. I rub my eyes, Yawn and screech my hands I reach over pick it up.

Mary : Hello

 Stephen : Mary, its Stephen we have a john looking for some service tonight, are you available?

I sigh to myself hearing my bosses assistance voice. I look over to my small window in my apartment see its lightly snow and well I do need money if I want to eat and pay rent.

Mary : "I'm available, what John need?"

Stephen : "Standard Job, just need warm body for hour or two he paying 300 for whole night I send you address it should be close by. You know the drill"

Seeing the text of the Address Stephen hang up and I got out of the bed. turning the light on in my room I go to my small size closest. I pick out black heels, a skirt and new clean black bra and panties. after that I put on black long Sheel shirt.

I look out the window see that its starting snow badly now. I reach over grape my large purse and put my heels in them. Walking to my small living room where only was a lawn chair and chap flat scree tv on floor. Nothing was hanging on the walls not even picture I never had a family or at least real people I can call friends.

Walking to the door I put on my winter boots and my overcoat which some holes in it but it was only thing I had.

Exiting my apartment seeing the light son the streets it was quite peaceful seeing no one out here. I'm glad that my landlord is not up he's usual up this late at night on this hour. One time he try force his way into my apartment room where he wanted to fuck me mercilessly I would probably be dead if he got in. He was angry and screaming at me call me a whore and bitch at me trying burgee in but luckly the neighbors got back from the store, so my landlord stop went on his marry way like nothing happen.

Walking downstairs with only sound of my boots touch the snow I pull out my phone to check on the address. " well it ant that bad " I see the address was 30-minute walk where I was. Putting the phone back and hugging my coat I walk over to the sidewalk and head over.

The streets were quite only few cars driving by, I see no other street hooker right now because cold kept them and the johns inside

The streets were quite only few cars driving by, I see no other street hooker right now because cold kept them and the johns inside. For girls like me we are all year round I work at a place where we get calls, and we go to place to place in city for our clints for quick or hourly long fuck. Place I work is called " Eden" on the outside is biggest night club in city but inside it was something else. See Eden distribute call girls like me young, scared and desperate to make money to eat or sleep in warm building in the city. the Johns only thing they have to do is just need call and pay and were on our way to whatever they be. John are general males but I did got very few Janes ( females ) clints during my one year working prostitute.