"into the pit"?? dont you mean.. into the circus??

What the thingies mean

Y/n - your name (literally everybody knows this..)

N/n - nickname

C/n - circus name (it goes back to y/n on the next chapter)

Y/a - your age

[Story start!]

You, y/n are a slightly depressed y/a year old, you were on a walk home from school/work and saw a new shop stand, on the stand there was a few items, but there was a specific one that caught your eye. A vr headset type device! You had always wanted vr and bought it, you began walking home after that.

[Timeskip to your home]

You walked over to your room, it was quite small, but you still loved it. You got your headset ready to play your favorite game on vr, but as you slipped on the headset.. something else happened..

You awoke in a strange place, you looked around, alot of colorful characters blending in with the colorful surroundings, but one in particular caught your eyes, sure it was colorful like the rest, but the way their limbs seemed to twist in unnatural ways, and their colors seeming to be all over the place made your eyes get caught looking at them.

You continued looking around as a strange creature with a mouth for a head stopping you in your tracks. "And whoo might youu  be?" They asked "im.. uh.." you began internally panicking, you couldn't remember your name, this was very bad..

"That's alright! Nobody can remember their name once they enter the amazing digital circus! But one of the thing I do have control over is helping you make a new one!! What's a name you've always wanted to be called??" They asked you "ermm... c/n..?" You said, still confused to what was going on.

"Sounds great! I'll leave you alone to meet the rest of our cast" they said before disappearing.

You began walking toward the person you saw earlier, now was your chance to meet them, you stood ingront of them. Hoping they would say hello first, but they just looked annoyed like you were an animal begging for more treats. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" They finally said "hello" you started "I'm c/n!" You introduced to them "cool I guess.. I'm zooble" they said, beginning to look more bored as you stayed there "can you tell me where I am??" You asked them "hasn't Caine showed you already..?" They asked, begging to look frustrated  as you kept asking questions.

"Nope" you said "fine.. I'll show you the important stuff only c/n, the rest is for you to explore.." they said, begging to walk away slightly faster then your normal walk speed, they seemed to tremble as they walked, not from fear or any kind of emotion, they seemed to struggle to walk with how much their limbs zig-zagged and twisted.

Eventually you and zooble were met with a hallway of many doors of characters, some of them were crossed out. "This is the hallway with everyone's rooms.. most of them are locked, and I wouldn't recommend snooping in the unlocked ones either.... who likes their room being searched by some rando.." zooble began "you should have one by now I believe.." zooble continued "now if you don't mind, im going to my room because there's nothing fun to do.. try finding your room I guess.." zooble said, beginning to walk down the hallway.

"Okay.." you mumbled, following them down the hallway either until they went into a room or until you found one with a picture of yourself.

[Chapter end]

Damn this was so short lol-

Give me recommendations idk what to do with this story!!!