COVEN

So, the main character, Parisa and her (slightly older) twin brother, Pouria, are ophans being raised with other kids at this covenant. Parisa becomes an Azrael, who are female executioners, or the grunts of the church militia. Women, to the church, are expendable. Pouria becomes a Deciple and a saint, learning much stronger techniques but generally keeping his hands clean. Just before the twin's, 16th birthday, they learn that Pouria, due to him being a saint, will be sacrificed in the name of "The Lord." The weapons that the Azrael use are made of the corpse parts of saints. Parisa convinces Pouria to flee. In their escape, however, Pouria dies. Parisa, left alone in a world completely unfamiliar to her, decides to open the eyes of her "brothers and sisters" and avenge Pouria.

They had an adoptive sister named Noelle, who was much older and left years before they tried to. She's a hitman and info broker and can either be a thorn in Parisa's side or her best ally. She's the cool side character that shows up once in a blue moon. She, using a cursed, burned in demonic branding named a sigil, has hemokinesis, allowing her to finish the job efficiently and cleanly.

Parisa has a scythe made of the corpse parts of saints. The church intended to turn Pouria into a weapon, too.

That's all I have rn. Ngl, I'm a little stuck here in terms of writing. I have some ideas, but I don't know if the story should be more Violet Evergarden esc, where it mostly focuses on the main character and how they interact with their world after being raised a child soldier (One becomes eligible for Azrael training at about 7) or if I should go more a typical shonen route like my original plan, where she meets people who stick directly by her side for her cause.

I'm also stumped name wise. Coven is really only a placeholder name, as I'm not particularly in love with it. My initial thought was, "Burn the Witch!" After the Radiohead song, but there's already a manga called that, interestingly enough with the same namesake. Next, I thought up "Black Cat," which also already exists. I thought maybe "Rose Hall," but I'm just not sure I like it much.