Prologue

??? POV
"Cybertron."
"The home planet of my people the transformers."
"Since the faction war has ended both Autobots and Decepticons have lived peacefully."
"But sadly, that peace didn't last that long."

3rd Person POV
Deep in space, two planets can be seen are about to collide with eachother as we get close to one of the planets .

(Play the video)A blue robot is currently shooting at the enemy"They broke into the front lines!" "I lost contact with the capital!" Said a white female robot

(Play the video)
A blue robot is currently shooting at the enemy"They broke into the front lines!" "I lost contact with the capital!" Said a white female robot."There's to many of them!" A bot with a facemask said before the enemy shot one of them.
A red robot wielding a sword is charging at the enemy slicing down anybot in his path.

One tried to strike him from the back only to be shot by a blue bot with wings.

"Watch you're back Star Saber." The blue bot said."Thanks Deathsaurus." Saber said before continuing fighting alongside Deathsaurus."Where is Orisa?" Saber asked Deathsaurus."How am I suppose to know where she is!" Deathsaurus said before turning into his beast mode and toss an enemy bot away.

Orisa POV
"Orisa where are you?" My brother Electron said."I'm on my way, just wait a little longer." I said to him."Well would you hurry up there's..." I closed my coms and went on driving unless you're driving on top of buildings that's what. I swear to Primus these Heralds are really annoying. One I reach my destination I wonder if I want ot jump off a building. And that is exactly what I did before landing on one of the Heralds and walked to Star Saber."Saber you're looking for me?"I asked and he did not look happy."Where were you? Everyone's worried about you." He said."Calm down, I'm still intact." I said. "This isn't a good place to calm down little one!" I heard Deathsaurus said. "Incoming! Incoming!" I heard a bot said before looking "Uhh Saber?" He looked around and saw what I saw as the Herald Generals arrive with an armada. "Destroy them" I heard one of them said.
"Autobots" "Decepticons" "Fall back" I heard both Saber and Saurus said before the rest of us run for our sparks."Get to the tower quickly!" The tower Saber mentioned is the launch pad in which transformers all around Cybertron use to escape the war."The rest of our people are scattered across the galaxy, reach them if we wish to survive" I'm surprised to hear this from Saber. "Saber Cybertron's our home we can't abandon it." I tried reasoning with him. "There's no hope for the planet. But there's little hope for our people." Deathsaurus said before getting on a escape pod. "He's right, that's why I'm leaving the transwarp key in your protection." Saber gave me the transwarp key and showed me a hologram of earth. "The earth in the universe you're going is well hidden. You will go there and establish a base for us. Once we gathered the others, use it to bring us there. If Unicron get his hands on it then our worlds are finish. Now go." I quickly went into one of the escape pod and launch myself. I then use the transwarp key and open a portal. I looked at Cybertron for one last time before it's destruction and enter the portal.