Prologue

[ Y/N's Pov ]

"Ms. I want to order a latte with some cheese cake."

...

All I wanted was a bite to eat and maybe some coffee to supplement that. But now I got this blonde girl staring at me. I can probably let that slide since she's hella cute. My eyes were satisfied, but my stomach...not so much.

 Speaking of which I hope Mrs. Cha doesn't scream at me about taking my 15 minute break the 3rd time this day.

"Err. Miss do you want me to run the order again? Did you uh, forget?"

I flash a smile at her and weakly waved my hand over her face.

She snapped out of her trance and flashed a smile at the man.

(???): "Oh sorry! A latte with cheese cake right?"

I nod.

"Yeah, that's all."

The girl smiled and walked to the kitchen, I leaned over the counter to catch a glimpse off my delicacies being made. What I saw was the blonde and a girl with long black hair, wearing the same cafe uniform as her, just blue.

(???): "Sir. If you mind can you wait at a table?

After a short while I followed her instructions and began making my way to the tables

I sat on the tatami mat next to the window, resting my head on the table I start doze off while being taken by the cafe ambience.

[ 3rd Person's Pov ]

(Takina): "I saw the look you gave to that man, is that a friend of yours?

She questioned the blonde while adding the finishing touches on the cheesecake.

(Chisato): "From a long time ago Takina. Back in my early lycoris days, he was there for all of it."

Takina kept a stern face while placing the finished cheesecake on a big red plate.

(Takina): "A friend from the past? He must be quite the character. Although those stiches on his head might have suggest recent surgery."

Chisato let out a sigh and put a little heart on the latte.

(Chisato): "I guess you could put it that way, a friend from the past..."

Takina placed down a round, red, tray next to the finished cheesecake and latte.

(Takina): "Do you want me to interrogate him? I can try to extract information from him, all I need is my gu-"

(Chisato): "I'm not taking that chance."

Takina eyes widened at the blonde's sudden tone change.

(Takina): "I see."

Both girls took a peek off the man who is fast asleep on one of their tables.

(Chisato): "What the hell happened to you N/N."

~Timeskip~

(Chisato): "Sir? Wake up."

She gently tapped the snoozing man's shoulder, he slowly fluttered his eyes awake.

(Y/N): "Must have dozed off. Sorry about that."

He flashed a smile at the young waitress in response she smiled back at him.

(Chisato): "No worries! It's a slow day today, meaning you can continue to doze off but I'm sure you want to enjoy your order first, no?"