•《chapter XIX》•

A few days have passed since the talk Arianna had with her mates. Things were good since then, she was more open about her feelings with them and they filled her in more on what happened while they were gone. They made sure she felt loved and appreciated. The past days have been spent spending time together and trying to figure out who was at Bella's house.

Little did they know whoever the stranger was didn't just take Bella's blouse.

"Hey Bells, did you ever find my tan t-shirt I left here a few weeks ago?" Arianna asked her friend as she pulled on a pair of jeans.

"No, I looked all over for it and I couldn't find it." She replied honestly. Bella remembered seeing it a few days prior but can't remember if she did something with it.

"Okay I guess it's a good thing I brought over my other shirt just in case." She said with a shrug.

The girls were getting ready to go over to the reservation, Edward was going to drop them off and he wasn't happy with the situation. But the Cullens had to hunt. With the schedule they have with the wolves this is the only time they have to go. And the two girls are not letting them refuse. The girls quickly get dressed and then head out to Edwards Volvo. Soon enough they are on their way listening to Edward grumbling about not liking the situation.

After a short drive they finally pull up to the treaty line and the three of them climb out of the car. Standing ten feet away on the other side of the invisible line stands Jacob shirtless. Arianna almost laughed knowing he did it just to piss off the vampire.

"Doesn't he own a shirt?" Edward grumbled unhappily.

"You should go. No rush. We're good here." Bella tells him trying to ignore his protectiveness. Edward then pulls the girl into a long and  passionate kiss.

"I hate being away from you." He says, and then looks to Arianna "Both of you."

Edward knew Arianna wasn't ready for a kiss yet, and he wanted to make it special when the time came. Not because he wanted to claim his dominance over the shapeshifter who thought he had a chance with Bella.

"Well... you could rush just a little." Bella said still hypnotized but the kiss. Edward gave her a little smirk and she quickly turned around and started walking over to Jacob. Edward then walked over to Arianna and gave her a long hug.

"Be safe please, if anything happens call me." The girl gives him a nod and looks up into his golden eyes. "I'll see you girls later." He pulls away slowly, holding onto her hand he leans down and places a kiss onto her warm hand. She gives him a shy smile before turning toward the other two teens. Jacob had smushed Bella into a bear hug and was having a staring competition with Edward. The vampire gave him a glare before getting into his vehicle and peeling out. Racing down the street and around the bend out of their sight.

"So what do you guys wanna do today? Bike, hike, hang? It's your call – but tonight we're going to a very chill party." The girls just shrugged and got into his car and soon they were off to do whatever.

•°•°•°•

It was sundown when the three teens pulled into a parking spot by the beach. Arianna was glad that she had dressed warmly that night as she felt the cold breeze whip off the water. She could smell the saltiness of the sea and instantly thought of her old home. And the memories of her mother and brother came to her mind. There wasn't a day that went by that she didn't miss them. Her thoughts of that night burdening her heart.

Vivacious《Cullen's》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें