𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘

written by disneyfanatic
╔═════════════ • 👑 • ═════════════╗
𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘
𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴
╚═════════════ • 👑 • ═════════════╝

❝ We keep   moving forward,
opening new doors, and doing
new things,    because we're
curious   and   curiosity keeps
leading us down new paths ❞

        — Walt Disney

════════ • 👑 • ════════

THERE WAS A MAN WHO HAD A DREAM TO CHANGE THE WORLD. And once he passed, there were those that felt they had a responsibility to carry out this man's legacy. And so the Walt Disney Character Academy—soon to be called the WDCA—was formed.

There was a long discussion about who would be invited to attend this prestigious institution. Most believed the phrase that "the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree" ... however, there was one who believed that with the right upbringing, they could make a difference in the lives of these children. The decision was made and the children of famed heroes and villains—sidekicks and henchmen—alike were all invited.

What they failed to see was how far their parents had sunk their claws into the children's heart ... but not only the villain children. While the children of villains had expectations of evil to uphold, the children of heroes had expectations of greatness thrust upon them. And when given the chance, each group may just realize they don't want to become their parents after all.

— O R —

In which the children of
Disney villains and heroes
decide their own fates
at the WDCA

════════ • 👑 • ════════

M E E T   T H E
W D C A   S T A F F

Michael Gambon as
HEADMASTER YEN SID

( the school's founder | the school's council )

&&&.

Ian McKellan as
HEADMASTER MERLIN WYLLT

Ian McKellan asHEADMASTER MERLIN WYLLT