foreword

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT & DEDICATION

©2015 by Wattpad User FloralJade. All rights reserved.   

To Kathy because when the worlds of fiction came crumbling down, you picked up the pieces and helped me piece it back together.

EXTENDED SUMMARY

New York City, New York

1993

   Lennon was prone to having every single problem in his life go unsolved. Felicity Wallace however, seemed to defy every single aspect of a problem, as if to say that it can solve itself.

   Which is why Lennon looks to Felicity, the girl who can defy problems. The bridge between the two, a window . Because when it came to late night talks to rants about life, it was all confessed through a window. The window with a green pot of three budding white flowers set upon the ledge. But the most important detail about that window from across his apartment, was the girl living in it.

   To Lennon she was an alluring aesthetic, irritable creature who was just as bright as all the lamp posts of New York shining together late at night.

   Because when Lennon meets his new neighbor from across his apartment; he ends up meeting his solution along the way, who's level of exhaustion was scraping the clouds of the sky while his was scraping the cold pavements of the city. 

PRECAUTIONS

» contains explicit language 

» content containing drug use 

 »  may contain grammatical errors

»  may include several revised draft

SOUNDTRACK

 Georgia  -  Vance Joy

Into the Wild  -  Lewis Watson

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE

Hello lovelies, I hope you enjoy this writing piece I have written. One summers day I dreamt of a story about two inept and intellectual beings, (Lennon & Felicity), to which they were finding complications with the life that they lived. So one day while collaborating some ideas with my friend, I decided to bring them to life. So that brings them (and you) here. This story marks the beginning of a writing style that has been forming in my head. I hope you enjoy this story just as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

xx. jae