II💜💚

Hope you guys are having a nice day.........
Here is the part 2 ........
Enjoy reading ~....
____________________________________________

Next few days, kook took care of tae like always, tae had completely forgot about lisa and he recovered fast.....It’s been one week tae went out but today is exception becoz today his fav local football match is held that too his favourite players are gonna play and he is super excited........

Downstairs.....

kook:- mom, I am leaving...

msj:- wait for tae, dear *smiling*

kook:-why should i wait for him mom...* with a frown on his face*

msj:-you are going to a football match right? *confused*

kook:- yes mom...

msj:- *signs in relief* its tae's fav match, obviously tae will come with you....*smiles*

kook:- *realisation hit him* mom that-----*mrs.jeon smiles fades "he forgot" that's only thought she had but before she could even react anything tae stood In Front of them all ready*

tae:-kookie, i am ready......*all smiling and giggling, while msj was scared that smile will not last long*

kook:-tae, i am really sorry, i forgot to book another ticket...*guilt rush inside him cause for the first time he forgot a thing about his baby, tae but decided to ignore it..*

tae:-what do you mean another ticket kookie, you already bought two tickets right?*confusion was written on his face  with a frown he spoke but soon his smile faded when he heard his kook's words*

kook:-tae that that....*shuttered when he saw he smile that tae had slightly faded*  actually, i spent with you this whole week so to compensate that i am taking lisa with me, i promise we will go next time, okay?....*said in one go as cant see tae like that anymore, his heart hurts but he can't really do anything now*

tae:- *his face fall but he decided not to burden kook more* oh, but they will not play again*mumbles but only mrs.jeon heard it, who’s heart shuttered but she was helpless*

kook:- *saw tae's all smiley face gloomy and it hurt him like bitch but still he tried to ignore it* tae, i have to go... you can watch live on tv, ok? *Thought that would bring tae's smiley face back*

msj:-*seeing tae's gloomy face she decided buckle in * but kookie its his fav match, why does he even have to sacrifice it for your stupid promise and also you always take him there why not now.....*desperately wants the smile on tae's face which faded away, he paled more when kook spoke some nonsense *

kook:- but i promised lisa, i was guilty because of me tae was ill, so i took care of him but now that he is fine, i should compensate her, right? *he just said that came in his mouth which he didn't mean it but who is gonna explain the poor soul*

tae:-*listening to this tae's heart broke, just becoz of guilty his kookie stayed with him otherwise he wouldn’t, his brain made many conclusions that " cant he spend time with his kookie like before even if they are not in relation" "are they gonna become strangers to each other" " does his kookie don't love him now" " is he not a baby to his kookie" and so on, his mind was full of mess and heart is shattered but still he decided to answer kook * its okay jungkook, you should spend time with your gf rather than on me, who is no one to you....*lastly said to himself with fake smile*

kook:-*he was somewhat relieved when he saw tae's smile but what he didn't know was it's not even real* thank you so much tae, you are best..*hugging him but what kook didn't notice was tae called him by his name for the very first time and was not even hugging him back but mrs.jeon noticed everything, but thought to stay calm* hmm... i have to go now, and tae can you plz give your jersey.....*hesitantly though he was feeling guilty that he was doing this to tae but he thought to ignore that feeling for time being*