1

Taylor's P.O.V
Today I woke up with my annoying ass brother yelling at me, telling me to wake up, so I just ignored him. Then as I opened my eyes my clock read 4:57am, so then I remembered what today was. I LITTERLY jumped and fell out of my very comfy bed and hit my head on the wooden floor. I then dragged myself to my bathroom to take a shower.
When I got outta the shower, I put on some dark skinny jeans and my big blue sweater over my skinny ass blue t-shirt paired with black cons.
"TAYLOR HURRY UP AND PACK" Mi mom yelled at me through my room. Ohh yhea btw I'm moving too. I live in Rhode Island and my mom is sick of how small it is so, she is deciding to go to NJ or WA, well NJ is small too but not as small as Rhode Island. Rhode Island is like what 4 maybe 7 miles long, yhea pretty small. I wanna go to NJ bc I herd there is water there so...
Anyway I started to pack all my clothes which took 6 boxes. lol. I have a lot of clothes, then I packed all my bathroom supplies/hair supplies/makeup supplies/jewelry supplies, which took 5 boxes. Then the rest, the mover guy packed up. lol (I was too lazy to pack the other crap) It took about 5hrs at the least but I packed a lil bit yesterday so it's all good.
"Taylor, hunny come here" my mom says so softly it could be heard as a whisper. I then walked down stairs and now empty liver-room, my mom waves a hand for me to come her, so I follow her directions and slowly walk over to her.
"Taylor I made up my mind and were going to...... New Jersey". "So that means I will be able to swim. k"
I started to walk around my house and it seemed so empty, like it had so many memories and so much love, now it looks like that was never there. Then my mom called me and my brother to come and get in the car, and so I did.
While I was in the car my 12 year old brother kept elbowing me, and damn his elbows are fucking hard, I probably will get a bruise on my stomach and my arm. Damn fucking brother. But I was on my Instagram and snapchating people half or the time. The other half I was sleeping. lol. I love sleeping, don't u?
Then while my brother elbowed me agin my mom said we were at the new house. I then looked at my phone for any messages while I was asleep, lol, no but it's like damn, my house Is big, like fucking big. I then opened the car door and ran in the house to get the biggest room. My brother was trying to catch up with me but I'm a soccer player and I used to do track and he does nothing but play on the play station. So of course I beat him.
When I got to the top of the house, yes it's a two story house, there was a bedroom. The bedroom had it's own bathroom and had a lil balcony. I walked over to a balcony and saw a boy, he was staring right at me through his window, I think. Anyway I snapped out of my daze and started to carry my boxes up to my room to unpack.
It's now 5:27pm."Taylor come down for dinner please"mi mom yelled "k hold up"I said while trying to unpack.
When I walk down stairs I saw 3 big boxes of pizza and I got really excited. So I grabbed the pepperoni box and ran up to my room. Then I sat the pizza down on mi bed and turned on my computer. Then I started to watch Netflix, which I personal love and watched a couple eps of The Vampire Diaries. After that I through away my box in the garbage and unpacked more. After I unpacked a lil, I changed into some sweatpants and left my sports bra on, that how I sleep every night ok. Then I slipped into bed and let sleep take over me.
When I woke up, my mom was trying to wake me up. So I ignored her until she said is I don't get out if bed now I will be 10mins late to my new school. So jumped out if bed and ran tordes my bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out I ran tordes my closet, oh did I say I have a walk in closet, I do, and pulled out some dark blue skinny jeans with a big pink sweater as a shirt. Since it was winter time, I wore my gray uggs too. Then I grabbed my mascara and looked at myself in my body mirror and quickly ran the wand through my lashes. I then ran over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then back to my room to put on some perfume. Grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs without falling and grabbed a apple and jumped in mi moms car.
-----------------------------------------
Heyy guys, can u please tell me if u like this book or chapter bc I think I might delete it but anyways I'm in Cali going to Washington, it's gonna have a lot if trees I think? But anyways bye ya'll🌞🌚