A Haunted Trip

The fall wind whistled in his ear as he flew through Hogwarts Valley towards the old Goblin mind that connects the other to the other side. But the Sun up he thought it was a good day to find the pull he got the last time he explored the Wizarding world. It's his fourth year and already it's going sour as there's no Quidditch happening.

"Who's there?" a guard shouted he ducked into the trees not being seen and quietly landed by the entryway. He then put on his invisibility cloak and headed to the entrance.

Once a pathway as goblins gave it back once they cleared it out of Renrock's men a hundred years before.

"Hey you, you're not supposed to be here!" he heard as he made his way to the other side. Quickly he brought out his broom and took off as the man was coming closer he laughed as he heard the man shouting cuz he flew off. The sun still high up he flew around heading for Marunweem Lake, where he last felt the pull.

During his last visit a villager mentioned and abandoned manor close by. been left there for or more years after an attack. just like most castles and manners he has come to.

taking a small pause he breathed in the air getting salt and sea it was always his favorite since being brought into the Wizarding World. not only a power hotspot but fighting all kinds of magic. that seems to like him.

he opened his eyes feeling the familiar pool he gunned forward waking the broom. curving around a Mountainside he came to a crumbling large building on the hillside.

Coming closer he saw it was a large old overgrown Gardens large rickety four-story Manor with even more land around it he then dismounted his broom Landing just at the ground and tree of the imposing Gates. he was here, this is what magic led him to.

stepping Through The Rustic gate he made his way up the tall ominous structure. He stopped looking at the hooded empty face with a long staff and billing robe.

it definitely seen better days he said taking in the crumbling building and the state of the land. he stepped closer to the Statue when he heard growling bloody hell he cursed as he rapidly ducked out of the inferies. he started looking around quickly to see dozens of them coming out of the ground heading for him.

he whipped out his wrong one shouting bombarded igniting the ones around him on fire. He breathed heavily watching the infrari who's about to hit him fly back with the others that were around.

"Incendio" he stated sending a ring of fire around him. screams ring through as a few ignited into flames. "'Defendo confringo dupolso, protego!" he turned around looking to see the mall.

"Merlin" he sighed as he dived out of the way again he then shut off some more spells taking out a few in-fried. with a deep breath he felt the structure magic pull up in him he flicked his one towards the infrari. it was instant the pull of magic increased and lightning came down blowing up and fry.

ever since he joined Hogwarts magic shame to always answer his call making him do incredible things. things he knew others can't do and something that kept getting stronger over the years. He shouted at last seeing that the final infer I fell to the ground he stood Breathing heavily in the silence but the stench didn't go away.

Exhausted he made his way up the stairs going to the main entrance to the house. looking around he saw crumbling brakes and other pieces long falling down. "An attack must have happened." He spoke to No One In particular. In its prime it would have been very stately and Grand he thought as he went up to the land down the door. stepping through he paused as he felt it again the magic. it was calling him. closing his eyes he focused on the pole once again.

once you knew the direction he took in the old house. Rumble Rubble was littered around and cricketed old wooden floorboards littered around the upper layers. going up at least two to three stories above.