a hug.

aurora and draco had been given permission to visit their father in azkaban. having not seen him since the summer before, aurora was naturally anxious.

draco had always been a mamas boy. always will be.

neither parents cared much for their daughter. never will.

yes, narcissa was alot more caring than lucius. but never as much as they loved and cared for their darling boy.

azkaban was cold. and reeked of death.

an auror led the twins to their fathers cell.

"my children." he spoke with such forced emotion. "tell them im innocent, please, i cant stay in here falsely accused any longer"

aurora scoffed and rolled her eyes, draco stayed silent.

"please." lucius had a bitterness in his voice now. it made aurora begin counting her fingers, descreatly.

"malfoy." the auror warned

"how long is he here for?" aurora asked the man about her father.

"they're doing another trial, in march. for the assult accusations, i think the minister is going to ask you both to attend and speak for or against your father." he kept a straight face and his eyes on lucius.

her fathers eyes thinned and he turnt towards the auror. "may i have a moment with my children?"

"you are."

"alone?"

"no"

"fine. will you take the cuffs off?"

"for a moment." the auror unlocked the cuffs on lucius' wrists and aurora moved back from the man.

he stood and opened his arms as he walked towards draco. embracing him. it was obvious it was something they didnt do often. the hug was stiff and awkward.

then he pulled away and walked over to aurora.

"dont touch me-" she quietly pleaded

"why not cheri?"

she closed her eyes tight and shook her head.

"just give your father a hug, aurora."

she bit on her lip and looked at the auror who was fussing with the cuffs he had just removed.

then lucius' arms were around her and she couldnt breath.

"let me go-" she pushed against her fathers chest "please- i cant breathe-"

the cold prison suddenly felt all too hot.

"right malfoy thats enough, leave her alone"

"my darling daughter" he pulled away from her and wiped her cheeks.

it was only then she realised she was crying.

"excuse me-" she left the room.

"it was good to see you dad.." draco nodded his head to his paternal parent before walking out of the room to find his crying sister shaking her hands and taking deep breaths to calm herself down.

"come here, rory" he grabbed her wrists gently and wrapped them around his neck, hugging her tightly. how she likes to be held.

"i thought i was going to be okay.."

"youre never going to be 'okay'. not with the shit thats happened to you."

she just sobbed harder into her brothers chest.

A/N:
has anyone got a gun i can borrow?
(jonnie this is a joke do not report me to school ty ly)