𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ¹⁹

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

It's been three months since our marriage, and I find myself here, completing the files that Jungkook assigned to me. He appears to be in a constant struggle to escape the darkness within him, but something always seems to hold him back. Whenever I try to reach out to him or be close, he lets me in at times, but then he becomes distant again, his demeanor turning cold and intimidating.

"Mrs. Jeon," I glanced at the door where Mr. Ahn was standing with his nervous smile, and next to him was the charming Jimin, who always enjoys teasing Jungkook. It's quite a sight.

"Hey, Ash," I looked at Jimin with raised eyebrows and a small smile.

"Ash? I like that," I replied, gesturing for both of them to come in.

"I like that too," Jimin said with a wink, and I shook my head, focusing on the files in front of me.

"What is it?" I asked, joining my hands on the table in front of both gentlemen.

Jimin took a seat and leaned back in his chair. "Well, didn't you forget, Mrs. Jeon? We have to go to the museum, check out the paintings. Your artwork is on display there, and we're also there to negotiate deals to buy more pieces."

He said this, glancing around the office.

Right, I remembered now. We had deals to make with other artworks, and since my own paintings weren't enough, I still had some to complete at home. Fortunately, Jungkook didn't have any objections to this, unlike my parents, who would have probably thrown out my painting supplies and forced me to do office work.

Mother (Jungkook's) explained to me that women from the Jeon family were expected to be actively involved in the family's business, a tradition that had been passed down for generations.

"Right," I said, getting up and grabbing my purse and coat. "Shall we go?" I asked both of them. They nodded, and we headed out.