Planning the experiance

You love bob with everything, he is your big fluffy teddy bear. you loved each other with everything and nothing could stop you except for one thing, age. you two were planning the Bob Duncan experience but he was scared because your a minor.

"You can't play it safe when you do that," he said while you two where video chatting.

"I know, I know but we can make it work bby I promise" you tell him all worried. he hangs up bc that bitch Amy came. you hated her.

*one week later*

The day was here, you got to experience bob Duncan. you have gotten a taste of him bc you gave him bj before but now you're doing everything, doggie style to anal. you where excited. you walked up porch and waited for him. everyone was out of the house so it was perfect.
He opened the door and looked at you. he took you to the room and closed the door.

"I will exterminate your virginity now."he said smiling. he kissed your neck and you moaned. you took each others clothes off and you brushed his chest hair. he tossed you into the bed and started kisses down you boobs and stomach and then removed you underwear and started eating you out.
"Ooh Bob" you moan as he trusts into you. he got faster and faster. it was your first time and it was good. he went faster and faster and you started yelling and grabbing on to him like you where holding on you life.

"Oh wow y/n your so tight agh" he moaned. "oh I'm gonna cum, come here baby girl." he said as he stood up.
You got of your knees and told you to jerk him off. his cum went into your mouth and you swallowed.

He laid you back down when you heard the door open. you almost reached your climax but here comes lucifer Amy. both of you lay there frozen when you here footsteps coming up the stairs. you quickly change and open the window, your on the edge of the window and you both kiss. right when the door opens you jump out the window and runaway.