Halloween.

Nico (3rd person):

           Every year on the evening of October 1st, CHB hosted trick or treating for younger campers. Head counselors were designated candy providers. Therefore, Nico set a massive tub of candy outside of the Hades cabin, which he knew would be empty by the end of the night. Then, as planned, he prepared his Ghostbuster's CD (gifted by Piper) and curled into bed. This night was one of his favorites, because nobody dared bother him and nobody bothered any of the other head counselors. Including the head counselor of the Apollo cabin. Just then, right on cue, a knock came, echoing around his quiet cabin. 

           He hauled himself out of bed, along with several of his blankets.  

"Nic-ooooo," rang a sing-songy voice from outside his cabin door.

"You're so impatient!" he grumbled and heaved open the door before yanking Will in and slamming the door closed. 

"Hi Death Boy," Will says before swooping down for a quick kiss. Nico complies and leans into Will before dragging him back to his bed to watch Ghostbuster's. "We're watching Ghostbuster's again?" Will complains. 

"Unless you have another CD, then yes," he says before seating himself between Will's legs. 

"Well I don't have another CD but I do have another idea," Will grins.

"I don't think I wanna know," Nico replies.

"Well then you don't have to! It's a surprise. You do have to wear a costume though."

"I don't have anything so I guess you're out of luck."

"No I'm not. Cause I have a costume for you," Will says excitedly and Nico rolls his eyes.

"Nope. No thanks."

"Pleaseeee," the blonde whines. "I'll buy a new CD for us to watch next year."

"Fine, but only if it's a costume I'm ok with," Nico agrees.

"You'll be fine," says Will. 

~~~

Will (1st person):

He exits his bathroom with a black cat pajama onesie on. 

"Do I really have to wear this?" Nico complains. 

"Yes. And don't worry because you look adorable," I reply, sporting a puppy onesie to match.

"No, I look stupid."

"Never! Now onward!" I exclaim and drag him stubbornly out the door. This year, the head counselors (me and piper) were able to convince (trick) Chiron into hosting a party for all head counselors and older campers who were invited. And instead of sitting around watching Ghostbuster's for the 3rd time (which is actually really nice cause Nico falls asleep and we cuddle) I'm taking Nico to the party. Which I know he thinks he'll hate it but end up enjoying himself.

"Will where are we going," Nico says, alarmed. Then the pavilion comes into view. "Will no oh my Gods why are you taking me to a paaarrrttyyyyy. I'd rather watch Ghostbuster's alone then be here."

20 minutes later

Thankfully, it's not super crowded cause it's mostly head counselors and who they invited which surprisingly isn't a lot. If it was crowded, Nico would probably be hiding in a corner. Instead, Nico is now dancing and screaming his head off to Cruel Summer by Taylor Swift while chugging cans of Coke. Unfortunately, this is his last can so his sugar crash will be hitting him soon. So, I lead him out of the pavilion to clear his head.

"Ugh. I'm tired. What time is it?" He asks me.

"Late. I'm taking you to bed Death Boy," I reply softly and lead him to his cabin despite the fact that he could've probably done it himself. 

"Stay with me?" He asks. 

Then, I'm waking up in the Hades cabin with a snoring Nico pressed against me and sunlight peeking through curtains to light up my boyfriend's sleepy face. I sigh and fall back into my blissful dreams.

A/N: The end. This is bad and I barely tried but here you go.