Character sketch

Myra Awasthi :

        Our female lead. A girl with high self-esteem . Has some mystery about her which none knows . Lives with her paternal aunt and uncle I.e. her foster family. Wants a happy peaceful life for herself. A forgiving soul but .....

Armaan Malhotra :

    Our male lead. A typical billionaire businessman . Loves his mother a lot and afraid of his father but doesn't show it . Born with a silver spoon but still a self made man. A lost soul who doesn't have any idea about anything in the world except business.

                   AWASTHI FAMILY

Amar Awasthi :

         Paternal uncle of Myra I.e. her paternal aunt's husband . Head of Awasthi family . CEO of Awasthi Group & Co. . Has two children. Loves them a lot. Cares about money and status a lot.

Suhana Awasthi :

          Paternal aunt of Myra. Wife of Amar. Has two children and loves them the most. Money minded . Not good with Myra.

Nihal Awasthi :

          Elder son of Amar and Suhana. A complete spoilt brat. Just started his business career with his dad. Greedy man and does not respect Myra.

Naina Awasthi :

         Younger daughter of Amar and Suhana.  College going party girl. Younger than Myra too. Doesn't respect her.

                MALHOTRA  FAMILY

Yash raj Malhotra :

           A hard core businessman. Owner of Malhotra Industries. Loves his wife and children a lot. Possessive about his wife. Head of Malhotra family.Always prioritize family over money. Has three children. Can be funny at times..

Ananya Malhotra :

           A sweet lady . Wife of Yash raj. Has three children.  Loves her husband and children a lot. But loves armaan a bit more. Can be drama queen at times....

Ahaan Malhotra :

          Eldest child of Yash and Ananya.  Responsible one.  Co CEO of Malhotra Industries. Loves his family a lot. Best friend for his younger brother. Chilled person..

Nidhi Malhotra :

           Wife of Ahaan . A very good daughter in law and loving wife. Loves her family. Treats his brother in law and sister in law like little brother and sister. A happy soul...

Aashna Malhotra :

           Youngest child of Yash and Ananya. Princess of Malhotras. Always in fun mood. Loves her family a lot. A college going happy go lucky girl.

Nishi Malhotra :

             Youngest and cutest member of Malhotra clan. Daughter of Ahaan and Nidhi. A jolly child . Favourite of her uncle ( chachu ) and aunty ( bui ). All obey her orders. Only her mother gets strict sometimes. Very intelligent...

                                AGE

Myra - 23
Armaan - 25

Amar - 58
Suhana - 55
Nihal - 29
Naina - 22

Yash - 57
Ananya - 52
Ahaan - 30
Nidhi - 27
Aashna - 21
Nishi - 3

Key points :

● Myra calls Amar and Suhana as mom and dad cause they asked her to call them for their reputation .

● Myra is younger than Nihal and elder than Naina.

● Armaan is younger than Ahaan and elder to Aashna.

● Yash is retired  but still goes to office sometimes.

So , this is it for this chapter people.. You can imagine you favourite people for the characters just like I do.....let's see further what happens next?..

Lots of love...❤❤❤