Character

Sora

Korean name-shim seol-yaEnglish name- sora-

English name- sora
-

-fandom
Name meaning- snownight
Fandom- snow
Light stick

-fandomName meaning- snownightFandom- snowLight stick

-

-background
Ethnicity- Korean
Birthday- December 15 2004
Age-19
Place of birth- Daejeon
Fluent Languages- Korean,Japanese
Struggling languages- english,Chinese

Raised by her grandma, in a small apartment with one bedroom until she was 7 found out about K-pop through her classmates and after that she started joining clubs such as singing, and dancing and practiced daily her grandma saw her hard work and found a global audience which she signed her grandchild and she got in.

She learned Japanese through her grandmother who was married to a Japanese citizen, however passed away after a few years and her mother kept doing the Japanese culture in special events in his memory which she learned a lot from it.

She has been with HYBE since she was 8, she learned how to be independent even though she was surrounded by older girls.
She has been one of the longest female trainee HYBE has ever had she was about to debut with a group until she got told that she was getting replaced by a different girl. Which her dreams crashed after few months she got offered a different company placements such as JYP and starship entertainment however she declined and continued training at HYBE.

After a year HYBE decided to do something unexpected and debut a soloist, many trainees were excited however HYBE has decided who they were going to debut already, which was sora; the first person to receive the news was her grandma since she was the first person who supported and been there for her.

She studied at kaywon high school
Her Fav colour is light blue
Shes not really friends with famous K-pop artists. She knows some that walk around the building but she bows to them but doesn't speak to them.

Has written some songs for K-pop artists, she can produce songs.
She's not confident on her dancing skills but try's her best to give the best performance she can.
Can rap but doesn't rap as much as she sings.
She's confident on her vocals.
Her role model is yoona
Her favourite song is- Okay dokey since it makes her dance everytime she's feeling down and into the new world by snsd

Wrote-
shout out (enhypen)
Xoxo (somi)
Happiest girl (black pink)
Spicy (Aespa)
New jeans- cool with you
Ive- I AM

Knows how to play guiter, electric guiter and can play the cello

Debut

Debut date- November 27 2022Album called -under4 songs that are in her album and were self written by her-underwater (kwon eun bi)Like water (Wendy) Top or cliff (Kim sejeong)Icons (hot issue)

Album called -under
4 songs that are in her album and were self written by her-
underwater (kwon eun bi)
Like water (Wendy)
Top or cliff (Kim sejeong)
Icons (hot issue)

Wins- 1 award