Hello!

This story is divided into multiple volumes (let's call them that) which all tackle a part of the characters' life. Each volume is then full of different chapters, most of which has been split into multiple parts. At the start of each volume there will be a little notice for you to see what it's about. 

> General Warnings: 

Mentions and descriptions of injury and getting hurt, some blood too. The characters grew up in a lab as subjects for experiments, which include a lot of testing and some not-so-nice treatments. Some examples are cuts by blades and other weapons, difficulty breathing, burns, stab wounds, and electrocution. 

Mentions of and descriptions of death. Not all experiments are successful and it is portrayed in multiple chapters. 

The characters are kidnapped as kids. 

Please do avoid the things you don't like, and if something here is triggering in some way to you, please don't read it. To help you navigate, if you want to proceed, I will let you know at the start of every volume what you will come across (not detailed, but there will be something, based on my interpretation of what might be important). There will also be loose descriptions of what to avoid in each case. 

This list will be updated as the story gets written. 

> Notices: 

The relationship isn't in focus at the start, since it takes place in the past - when the timeline reaches the present, or at least after they got together, it's be a bigger thing 

The story is mine and any similarities with other work is coincidental. 

This is cross-posted, so you can also find this on AO3 (same name). 

I want to let those who has opinions on it know, I started writing this early this year, before we got any news of the three members leaving the group. Since I had already made the characters, I wanted to use them in the story still. But they only make small appearances through out the past as a way for me to (I guess) respect that they have left. The way the characters leave is in no way an accurate representation on how I feel about the situation or them as real people.

Please enjoy!  -🌾

"  A group of kids gets put together under strange circumstances

"  A group of kids gets put together under strange circumstances. They live their lives under many titles, with many names. This is their story.  "