Aɠαιɳ

It was a long day at work before Kael was allowed to go back home and have a good evening

It was a long day at work before Kael was allowed to go back home and have a good evening.. or more like a good weekend. He didn't really have the time to stay back for an extra drink or two when one of his seniors practically dragged him to the dine.

He had to make a well-crafted excuse and rush straight home.

He knew Loki would be back from Asgard because now that everything was done and dealt with the God of Mischief was a pleasant welcome on Earth. Kael would even go as far as to say that the God was practically 'his' definition of 'home' now.

It's been 3 months since he'd seen his favourite Trickster, held him in his arms or heard his ever soothing voice. Oh how bad he wants to be back home to wrap his arms around his waist and just stay there. Just like that.

The thoughts of his lover made him walk faster and within minutes he was home. He found Loki's shoes on the rack with his coat hung on a nearby hanger. (Gods he loved to be back.).

Without wasting a second, Kael dropped his bag, threw his shoes to the side and rushed to the living room where he found Loki sitting in the middle of the Sofa with a bag of gummies in one hand and the remote in another.

He didn't think more and made a bee-line towards his lover and threw his arms around him. Loki chuckled but all the same returned the hug as he lightly placed his gummies on the nearby lamp stand and dropped the remote as he moved to make space for Kael.

They separated after a second and just stared into each other's eyes. Kael could see how delighted Loki looked to finally be back and he was sure his eyes reflected the same.

He pulled the Trickster on his lap and soon found Loki grinning like an idiot when their lips met in a sloppy and messy kiss.

He could taste the flavours of those gummies in his lover's mouth as he pushed his tongue between his teeth exploring more of the territory he claimed every time they ended up being within his personal space.

Loki moaned as his hips arched and he was almost trying to cling onto the couch tightly so as to not fall back on the ground. Oh God! He loved this day!

Kael pushed more as he tightened his grip around Loki to pull the God flush against his chest and remove every single millimetres of distance between their bodies and deepened their kiss.

Loki was so out of breath and now had his hands wrapped around his neck and grabbed a part of his hair to hold him back.

"You're like a poison."

"Oh, I've heard."

They broke their kiss when Kael found something hard pressed against his stomach. He looked down to find his lover slowly grinding on his lap to find any amount of friction. God! The things Loki made him do.

Kael looked up to find Loki's head resting on his shoulder with his fingers now clutched tightly around his shirt and his pace became more and more frantic. So he took matters to his own hands. He placed his hands on Loki's lower back and picked him up along with him towards the bedroom.