Chapter 1: The Doctor's Office.

Cheshire, a blue hybrid. Half-human and Half-cat, he knocks on the door outside of Emily's office. Holding a gift in his hand as he awaits for an answer.

"The door's open!" Emily answers. Cheshire opens the door with a blush on his face as he looks at her and clears his throat "*Ahem ahem* I.. have a gift for you."

"A gift? For what-?" Emily asks curiously as she takes the gift from his hands. "Aha... Something... special and a thank you. I hope you like the gifts.. well the flower and chocolates that I gave you..."

"That sounds more of a Valentine's gift.. thank you, I haven't recieve a gift from any of my patients before." She smiles lightly at him, not noticing she is blushing slightly. "You seem to like them!" Cheshire smiles happily. Emily dodges the question "Would you mind to fetch me a glass of water so the flower wouldn't die?"

"Of course!" Cheshire goes to fetch a vase instead and fills it with water and comes back. "Ah- Thanks-" she tries to hide her blush as she puts the vase with a flower on a desk near the window and places the chocolates next to the vase. She then turns around facing him "I still really haven't given you a proper thanks-" she hugs the cat to hide her blushing face. Cheshire hugs her back tightly with a huge bright happy smile on his face

Lady Truth then arrives outside of Emily's office, she knocks in the door and enters "Dr. Dyer I have the medical records you wanted me to bring-" she looks to see Chesire and Emily hugging. "I'll come back later then.." she mumbles. Emily continued to rest her head on his shoulder since she's shorter than him anyways and still dosent break the hug, she felt relaxed and didn't even hear Truth's knocks on the door.

In the meantime, Exorcist traces to where Chesire is and peeks through the door to see, then shortly leaves...

While Emily and Cheshire are having their bonding moment for quite some time now, Monstrous Bird slams the door open and yells "HEY DOC, I GOT THE PAPERWORK YOU ASKED FOR!" Truth tries to silence her "SH!" Monstroud looks at the two before opening her mouth to speak "Are you guys... a thing now..?" Her facial expression seems normal though internally, she feels and is terrified. Truth slaps Monstrous making her yelp "OW!"

Upon hearing that, Emily quickly breaks the hug as both of them answers her question in a panicked state "No, most definitely not! He's just.. a patient!!!-"

"Wh-Whaaa? A thing? No hahahahah..." Cheshire feels himself blushing upon answering. "Hahahah...- yeah we aren't-" a slight blush appears on her face. "Mhm... I have my eyes on you two..." Monstrous says suspiciously.

"HOW ABOUT THE PAPERWORK?? WHERE IS IT-??" Emily tries to change the subject. Lady Truth examines their looks and faces, though almost falls due to... obvious reasons. "Here" Monstrous bird gives Emily the stack of paperwork. Emily takes the stack of paper and puts it on the table along with the other papers. "Okay.. So uhh.. Do you need anything else-?" Emily asks "I got the Medical Records as well.. but are you guys.. okay? You both seem... red... did you guys eat a chili or..." she cuts of her sentence and silently gasps.

"NO IT'S JUST TOO HOT HERE -" Emily responds to Truth in a panic. "Y-YEAH I ATE A CHILI!" Chesire answers in a panic as well. Upon hearing Chesire's response, Emily looks at him and thoughts to herself.. "Nooo-". Lady Truth looks at Emily suspiciously "But there is air conditioning.." All went silent, before Emily thinks of another excuse in a panic and yells out "I-I HAVE A FEVER-!!" Truth places a hand in her forehead and says "You sure are hot... Perhaps take a little bit of rest Dr. Dyer, I'll make some soup." Monstrous sighs in relief "Phew, I thought you guys were.." She takes a moment to look at Chesire, feeling a little terrified and finishes and her sentence "..a thing"

Emily answers Truth's statement "Y-Yeah thanks" and pushes Lady Truth and Monstrous Bird out of her office.
"But-- and she shut the door on us." Lady Truth sighs.

"W-Well that was a close call" He is sweating heavily despite the air conditioning in the room working and blushes hard and covers his face as a he thought to himself "A THING?!"

"Mhm.. What a close call--" she blushes even harder. Chesire's tail starts wagging uncontrollably "I.. umm" He blushes and tries to stop it from wagging. Emily doesn't say anything and lays on her bed as she thought to herself "My heart is beating so fast--" she covers herself with a blanket.

"I-I should take my leave now..See you tomorrow Emi--I mean..Doc Emily" He Blushes while holding his tail to prevent it from making excessive movements, as he opens the door to leave.

"Okay! Stay safe.." she said lowering the blanket, giving him a small wave as she ponders.. "Ahh.. I wish he'd stay here.."

Chesire stands outside of the door covering his face with both hands letting his tail wag from happiness as he ponders "I wish I would stay with her but I don't wanna bother her and her job" Cheshire walks away from the Doctor's office with a flushed face.

Aesop Carl, an Embalmer, stands outside the hallway, in his usual corner and notices Cheshire walking and stares at him judgementally as he thinks to himself "That doctor is friends with this creature..?"

Cheshire continues to walk in the hallways while the man in the shadows continues to judge him. The cat will come back the next day to see her again.

                        Chapter 1 END