Your mine (M)

Minjeong G!p (fictional) An werewolf alpha who needs a mate to control her hormones to only to find out a mere enemy to do it (Jimin) who happens to be a vampire.

"Ahh.... "Her body slumped down as she catch for her breath after masturbating.
Suddenly someone came bursting through her room with annoyed face
Giselle (Werewolf ): Yahh! Minjeong Dont you think its early for that ?
Minjeong: Nothing's gonna be early for this

Giselle: Hey! I can't even sleep because of your howling needing for someone to ease you up!
Its three in the morning ..

Minjeong: Find another mountain for you to stay My very concerned Sister! Get out of my room..

(Giselle got out of her room and continue to get her sleep)

Meanwhile Minjeong tries to sleep but she can't so she decided to go the woods to cool off being aware of the danger going out without her pack ...she did.

As she strides off the woods she thinks about "where in the earth is her mate? Is her mate dont want her? Maybe she's dead? "
all the thoughts came up to her because she thinks it really unfair that all of her colleagues have their own and starting their family right now.

Even her own sister have Ningning a witch with her right now.
Her father don't know either and joked : "Maybe you'll really focus on being an alpha yourself and die without an heir."

"Well I guess I'll be the first in the history you know?"

While she's occupied with her thoughts her Biggest enemy is watching her from afar wondering why she's out alone.

Karina's POV
"Its my time to show my father how capable I am"
I jumped down from the tower I'm staying and observing her with my keen eyes.
I Planned to suprise her attacking from all sides using my fast ability to do so.
When shes near to my approximate place for her to be in .I make a move I stride fast to aim for her head not until...

Gotcha!!!

Minjeong POV
I felt a weird sensation spread on my body
I'm sensing danger from afar and focused on what how I'll gonna protect myself from...
I knew It Shes here.. Her scent is overwhelming me and what the....
I felt my hormones rising up again ..

"Not this time" please.. Gosh!!

I sensed her coming and as shes getting closer ..
Boom!

I strandled her to the ground facing her
Gotcha!!
Minjeong : Dont be like that I might kill you earlier than expected

Karina : As you wish.. tskk tsu.. (I spat on her face)

Minjeong: You're really full of yourself Queen of vampires ...dont you think?

I was litterally pressing up my body against her to prevent her from escaping..And F*ck my self I'm getting hard because it.

Karina: Owh... Your much talker alpha who can't really control her hormones right now..

Minjeong : B*tch

Karina: Let's see if you can handle a bitch like me.. come on are you really an alpha? I whispered and licked her ears

Karina POV
I didnt know it turns out to be like this but gosh I need to live as for the moment I dont want to be beheaded by her..

I initiate the move cause damn If shes not really my enemy I would be willing to be destroyed and ramaged by her I painfully agree She's massively big ... I'm thrilled