The Formal

CHAPTER 12

---

It was supposed to be the formal tonight. I even picked out my dress and everything beforehand. But I cant bring myself to go. I'm already behind in school work, and Void has been on my mind ever since the hallway incident.

I couldn't stop seeing images of him and me at school that day, all those memories, or dreams, whatever they are, are now engraved in my mind forever.

I sighed, thinking what I should do since all my friends are going to the formal. I layed on my bed, just scrolling through my phone until I hear a knock at the door. I slowly get up, and walk over to my door, feeling my stomach began to churn. I turned the door knob, fear had stricken me when I see Void standing there. I tried closing the door on him, and running back, but instead he grabbed my wrists and held the door open with his foot.

"I just wanna talk sweetheart." He said as he stepped into the room, closing the door behind him.

I gulped, taking a step back from him until I felt the wall against my back. I could practically hear my heartbeat through my ears as it drummed faster and louder. My breathing became more heavy as my chest rose and descended quickly.

"I need a favour." He says with a sigh as he flops on my bed as I stand across the room. I perk an eyebrow in shock, how could he even ask that?

"Your joking."

"I'm not." I stare at him, his dark brown eyes burning through my green ones. I gulped loudly, and I could tell he noticed I was starting to get nervous, which caused him to smirk slightly.

"I need you to let me take you to the formal." He requests so calmly as if it was normal to ask that. I scoff in disbelief, as I finally was brave enough to move away from the wall. Now I'm just pacing around the room.

"Your unbelievable. Can you get out now? Your wasting my time." I finally say as I grab my phone, slipping it into my pocket.

"Im serious. I need to know what the pack is planning."

"How do you even know their planning something?" I asked in annoyance, this is just turning into a waste of both our time. The pack hasn't mentioned Void a lot recently, in fact Lydia wont shut up about the formal, along with Allison.

"Because I know everything." He said the last part so smoothly, it practically rolled off his tongue. I stared at him, trying my best to look as if I don't care about any of this shit.

"No you dont." I muttered under my breath, starting to grab my homework out of my desk drawer.

"Oh really? That's interesting for you of all people to say that." He muttered as well, though his was on purpose. I glanced behind me, seeing as he slowly got up from my bed and was now walking towards me. I looked back down at my math sheet that lay on my desk as I started to feel him inching closer and closer.

"I just need this one thing.."

I started to feel his cold, icy fingers ever so faintly begin to graze my hip at the same time as I felt his hot breath down my neck.

"Please..."

Before I could even reply I started to feel his hand gently wrap around my throat, as if he was threatening me with what could happen if I don't let him take me to the formal.

I froze in fear, if my heartbeat was loud earlier, it was definitely louder now. I lifted up my head, feeling a bit more comfortable with him, I scoffed and pushed him off me, which I could tell threw him off.

"Get your hands off my hips, and don't you dare threaten me again. Or you can say goodbye to your little helper for the future." I exclaim as I point my finger at his chest as I push him on my bed.

He looked up at me and smirked, tipping his head to the side, string back up at me.

"Im gonna pretend you didn't just push me, okay?"

I perked my eyebrow up in surprise he reacted so calmly, I would imagine my heart or head would be on the other side of the room right now.

I paused for a second, thinking to myself that if I do go to the formal with him, hell find out if the pack is planning anything, then he might tell me what his own plan is. I know the chances are very low that he will tell me his plan, but its still possible.

"Fine."

He smiled in amusement and quickly stood up from the bed, looking down at me once again. I gulped nervously, hoping my nervousness couldn't show as well as earlier.

"Perfect. Ill see you tonight y/n." He winked then disappeared into a black mist cloud. I let out shaky breath, not even realizing I was holding my breath that whole time.

I really hope the pack is not planning anything, they haven't told me anything. if they are planning something than that defeitly sucks because once again, im being excluded.

Lets just hope Void is wrong.

|| Sorry for the short chapter! |

Suggestions? Feedback? Comments?

˚ ˚