Chapter One

Angel Swan is the youngest daughter of Charlie Swan and Renee Dwyer. She is also the stepdaughter of Phil Dwyer. She is also the little sister of Bella Swan. She dislikes her big sister for how Bella treats their father Charlie after everything he does.

Though she lives with their mother Renee, whom she also dislikes so much because she can't handle the small-town lifestyle. Angel prefers their father Charlie over their mother Renee. While Bella prefers their mother Renee over their father Charlie. There is a big difference between the sisters - Angel likes small towns; she prefers their father Charlie over their mother Renee.

She loves the cold and rainy weather of Forks, Washington. Bella likes big cities; she prefers their mother Renee over their father Charlie. She loves the heat and hot weather of Phoenix, Arizona. Bella calls their father by his name while Angel calls their mother by her name.

Their father Charlie works as Chief of Forks Police. Their mother Renee has never worked a day in her life. Angel has two part-time jobs - One as a waitress and the other as a Mechanic.

It is January 17th, 2005 when Bella and Angel leave Phoenix and arrive in Forks to live with their father. Angel had her part-time job transferred to Forks so she could continue to work. The money she makes; she puts into a bank account that is in her name. Angel has yet to meet her soulmate. 

The next day; January 18th, 2005 - Angel and Bella arrived at Forks High School, where Bella meets the love of her life Edward Cullen. Angel befriends Rosalie and Jasper Hale. She still hasn't met her soulmate. Angel wouldn't be surprised if her soulmate was to be a wolf-shifter or a friend of the Cullen family.